Reviews for Welcome To Hell
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Blaise is just as bad as Draco.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Doesn't Pansy have to go to class? Or is she skipping?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I wonder if Crabbe or Goyle had something to do with Hermione's condition?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Why does Ron have a black eye.? The writer is making him the rapist?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
He might start to like Granger more than he likes Parkison .
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Draco doesn't like Hermione that much, but he still helped her? That was strange.
missmagicrose chapter 24 . 2/20/2013
liked the story very much :)
Guest chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Absolutely amazing :)
VanillaAppleRoses chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
This story is great! Absolutely loved it :) especially the plot twist in the middle
Anna chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I love it
flipceee chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
I've finished reading your story. I have to say, the story line was very unique, very original and interesting. However, the way you've written the characters was not quite satisfactory. I mean, it was ok, but it was 70% OOC and 30% of canon. I'm not sure if you've mentioned this in your story, or that I've missed reading it. I've generally disliked the story up until you have slowly revealed what had happened in that prefect bathroom before Hermione lost her memory. Those 3 (or 4?) chapters were the ultimate climax of your story, and I loved how you've written it. It would have been better if you have written a little more angst in your story to make it more...real. Nonetheless, you have done a wonderful job writing and finishing your story. Congratulations, and I hope you write more stories.
Underlined chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I'm actually reviewing a couple of weeks after I finished reading this fic. From what I remember, this was generally well-written. I liked the story up till the moment Draco realised what had happened (which became a little too obvious once you started talking about it). Then the story generally went downhill for me. I thought the subsequent chapters didn't give me a satisfactory lead to the ending (with them falling sick and what not). Can't discredit your writing though. Good piece of work nevertheless!
Bunny99 chapter 24 . 4/18/2012
Great ending I love this story!
Bunny99 chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
Best plan ever.
Bunny99 chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
He should defintely get her back.
1,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »