Reviews for Welcome To Hell
Bunny99 chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
He's jelly... Haha
DiariesOfAWriter chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my gosh :O

THIS STORY IS MORE THAN AWESOME!

I've enjoyed reading it very much!

Keep it up (Y)
Funchick42 chapter 24 . 12/6/2011
I love it it's wonderful and has a halarious ending!
pinayflava90 chapter 24 . 1/17/2011
that was really good! but i remembered in one of the chapter, Draco received a note but the subliminal message was WATCH YOUR BACK.. you didn't write who wrote it?
MyMyMaia chapter 24 . 11/13/2010
I really like this one! Good job!
Jacquestheninja chapter 24 . 2/26/2010
Bravo Ms. RootbeerFloatShallPrevail! I really liked how you didnt make Draco all fluffy. Great story and plot! :-D.
Co-Quill-Eon chapter 24 . 9/18/2009
well i loved this story, it was brilliant. one question though; who wrote that note? the one that spelled out watch your back? besides that this was great!
SeverusXHermioneXDracox3 chapter 24 . 8/24/2009
Absolutely amazing!

So different from other stories!

i loved it!

D
karexdarkxkiss chapter 24 . 3/30/2009
i really like this story.

i did! though i felt there could of been more only a little bit but a lil more.

so anyhoo fab story hon and well done!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 24 . 1/2/2009
Loved how things went from bad to worse to it-can't-get-any-worse to fine to happy. So glad things worked out in the end. You really caught me off guard on most of my predictions. I can usually guess a story easy. This was really good. Deserved every review it got. Really made while. Heck I had to stop at the end of ch 14 and read the rest the next day cuz it was like midnight, I could hardly stop thinking about it for the rest of the night. Besides I like the phrase 'Welcome to Hell'. Not OOC at all. Great job!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
I was so wrong. Now I'm betting it's Draco. That would makes sense cuz someone invisible bumped into him. I hope I'm right this time...
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
I like that Draco was smart enough to find a shortcut.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
I love Blaise too!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
I still say Harry did it. I mean who else has a quiditch keychain or an invisblity cloak.
1,481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »