Reviews for Welcome To Hell
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
hey amy! Glad to see that you are back! I missed you so much! By the way I tried to go to your homepage, but it denied me access... are you going to post the others back on here or not...I will try again when I get home, (I'm at school) to see if it will let me on your homepage though! I love the new story... its very creative..just like all your stories! And its different! I like it alot! I like the mystery too! But I do miss A drop of blood!
InDyxx chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Nice chap! Update more.
InDyxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Hey Amy! Im glad to see you back! This one is really good! But how about your old story!
Megan chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
haha, Draco sure does have some dry humor! I think that somehow Harry might have been involved, Herminone doesn't want to see him and he has scratch marks on him, and he has an invisability cloak...or you're just trying to make it look like Harry did it and that he didn't raelly do it. I think I like the latter chapter please!
Megan chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
o...sounds very god and intresting...and that maybe Snape is either a bad guy or not really to read the next chappie!
TinkerBell14934 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Do they keep bumbing you off the site. It's not fair i want my i didnt know you cared.
Goddess of the Neon Rose chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
XD this is great.
Voldermort's Daughter chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
who did it! right more
broken soul chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
don't do that u can't just stop like that keep writing don't stop come one get on that computer and write your mind clean of all the ideas u have for this story come on stop wasting time!
broken soul chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
u are a really good writer i couldn't stop reading please keep up the good wrok
TheConductorsLEASTfavorite chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
likin it...

it's snape...isn't it...JEEZ DRACO IS SO STUPID!
IreadDrSeuss chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
– If men in white robes come and get you to put you in a padded room, don’t wake me up. Just send me a postcard from Mentalville.”

That was really really funny Amy! Well anyway i thought this was a really wicked story, and i hope that it just get better! )
Maddy chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
very very very funny. please update soon!
NYCBallerina5678 chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
OMG I LOVE it! Expeshally the insider ;) ;)

Cant WAIT to read more! Update again tonight *begging look* *big doe eyes* PLEASE
Valancy chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Oh this is awesome! Post more soon!
1,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 Next »