Reviews for Welcome To Hell
frayed-hope chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
O, I have an idea of who it was! Was it Snape or Harry? Or am I completely wrong, OR are you just going to make me wait and see? Well in any case, I am addicted to this story as well! :D Hurry and write another chaoter of it as soon as you can! I truely can't wait to read the next part! Tallyhoo oh BETTER WRITTER of us two! :) Oh, and thank god for the no cliches! Far too many stories out there that have th esame ideas and plots! Bravo, Encore! Hurry and update soon! Oh and draco say, Draco: We are having a hell of a time over here, how's the Potty and Amy (you) situation going? *smirks evily*
frayed-hope chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
SWET! This is yet another AMAZING story for the BEST author EVER! In Into the Wind, I am going to tell everybody (if you don't) in an a/n your new username on fanfiction! So that your fans can review and read your stories again, if they didn't know your new username. SO, yes... :) I can't wait to read the next chapter, so that's what I am off to do! :D LYL!
Yea-Its-Just-Me chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
...Interesting! I'm looking forward to an update.
lazy chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
fun stuff. wonder who did this to her please!
Caliko chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Oh boy... this is good. Scary, but brilliant, hey? Draco is gonna take advantage of this... and eventually, Hermione will get her memory back. /snicker/ he's gonna get slapped eventually... /snicker/ Ok.. putting this on my author alerts... ~Caliko
Kubla Khun chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
You write Draco so well! I am so happy for that! I cannot wait to read more. Please write more...sigh. I think I have fallen in love with this story! *hands over a big heapping plate of chocolate chip cookies* And there will be more if you write more of this wonderful story!
sapphireworld chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
great begining1 it is different to ur other stories but equally good!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
hey amy! Glad to see that you are back! I missed you so much! By the way I tried to go to your homepage, but it denied me access... are you going to post the others back on here or not...I will try again when I get home, (I'm at school) to see if it will let me on your homepage though! I love the new story... its very creative..just like all your stories! And its different! I like it alot! I like the mystery too! But I do miss A drop of blood!
InDyxx chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Nice chap! Update more.
InDyxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Hey Amy! Im glad to see you back! This one is really good! But how about your old story!
Megan chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
haha, Draco sure does have some dry humor! I think that somehow Harry might have been involved, Herminone doesn't want to see him and he has scratch marks on him, and he has an invisability cloak...or you're just trying to make it look like Harry did it and that he didn't raelly do it. I think I like the latter better...next chapter please!
Megan chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
o...sounds very god and intresting...and that maybe Snape is either a bad guy or not really Snape...off to read the next chappie!
TinkerBell14934 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Do they keep bumbing you off the site. It's not fair i want my i didnt know you cared.
Goddess of the Neon Rose chapter 2 . 2/17/2005