Reviews for Welcome To Hell
lazy chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
fun stuff. wonder who did this to her please!
Caliko chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Oh boy... this is good. Scary, but brilliant, hey? Draco is gonna take advantage of this... and eventually, Hermione will get her memory back. /snicker/ he's gonna get slapped eventually... /snicker/ Ok.. putting this on my author alerts... ~Caliko
Kubla Khun chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
You write Draco so well! I am so happy for that! I cannot wait to read more. Please write more...sigh. I think I have fallen in love with this story! *hands over a big heapping plate of chocolate chip cookies* And there will be more if you write more of this wonderful story!
sapphireworld chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
great begining1 it is different to ur other stories but equally good!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
hey amy! Glad to see that you are back! I missed you so much! By the way I tried to go to your homepage, but it denied me access... are you going to post the others back on here or not...I will try again when I get home, (I'm at school) to see if it will let me on your homepage though! I love the new story... its very creative..just like all your stories! And its different! I like it alot! I like the mystery too! But I do miss A drop of blood!
InDyxx chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Nice chap! Update more.
InDyxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Hey Amy! Im glad to see you back! This one is really good! But how about your old story!
Megan chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
haha, Draco sure does have some dry humor! I think that somehow Harry might have been involved, Herminone doesn't want to see him and he has scratch marks on him, and he has an invisability cloak...or you're just trying to make it look like Harry did it and that he didn't raelly do it. I think I like the latter better...next chapter please!
Megan chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
o...sounds very god and intresting...and that maybe Snape is either a bad guy or not really Snape...off to read the next chappie!
TinkerBell14934 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Do they keep bumbing you off the site. It's not fair i want my i didnt know you cared.
Goddess of the Neon Rose chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
XD this is great.
Voldermort's Daughter chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
who did it! right more
broken soul chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
don't do that u can't just stop like that keep writing don't stop come one get on that computer and write your mind clean of all the ideas u have for this story come on stop wasting time!
broken soul chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
u are a really good writer i couldn't stop reading please keep up the good wrok
TheConductorsLEASTfavorite chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
likin it...

it's snape...isn't it...JEEZ DRACO IS SO STUPID!
1,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 Next »