Reviews for Not As Was Planned
Lady Avotil chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Hi!_

Babies are evil. It is an undisputed fact. Hence...why I absolutely laughed throughout the entire last two chapters *grins* I really enjoyed reading the story so far, even though Anzu is decidedly my least favorite Yu-Gi-Oh character ever (I'm sorry, but after the first time, her friendship speaches quickly became annoying). I definitely hope that you will continue this story. It's fun to read!_

So keep up the great work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really looking forward to it!_
don't care chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
Please write another chapter! :(
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
LeDiva chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I just noticed the note you put in your profile, so will you really be redoing the story? If you are then that would be really awesome! This is a really good story.
san01 chapter 11 . 9/8/2006
HAHAHAHAHAH THAT CHAPTER HAHAHAHAH WAS GREAT.(TAKES LONG NEEDED BREATH). MAN I WAS LAUGHTING SO HARD THAT I WAS ALMOST CHOUKING. WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING. THIS STORY IS GREAT. PLS UPDATE SOON.
JC Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i was looking forward to it until you said it would be a jouxmai neverthe less il read it cuz im loving the anzuxamleda pairings not enuf of them if u ask me
cherryblossoms24 chapter 11 . 3/3/2006
This is one Kick Ass of a story! Please update soon! It's so awsome! I like AmeldaXAnzu pairings! but sadly only few can be found at fanfiction...*sob*
Noha chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
This story is good. Do you plan to update it soon?
Safa chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
I lurve this story! Please please update soon! Otherwise I'll die from the suspense! _
Black Joey chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Good story so far. Just one belated reminder: the type of sushi with raw fish on top is called sashimi. I know because I eat it almost every time I go to a Japanese restuarant. *grins*
Ladylacus09 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
definately amelda and anzu.

Varon and anzu suck!

amelda all the way!
LuvinAniManga chapter 11 . 7/18/2005
Awesome! Very funny chapter! Loved it! Did I already ask if Tea was going to stay in "cat" form to the end? Something tells me I did... I dunno. I just kinda find the cat/tiger thing a bit weird...but that's okay! your story is still awesome! Keep at it! PLEASE UDPATE SOON!
Fifilafemme chapter 11 . 7/17/2005
*laughs* Oh that baby is a riot! Anyways this chapter was pretty good. I really liked that comment about Kaiba's trenchcoat. It really does flare doesn't it? Oh but I did feel kind of sad for Yugi though. He's probably not to happy thinking about how Anzu might feel towards Amelda. I'm also sure he's upset that he hurt her as well.
priestess-one-shot chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
I love how this is going! Update soon!
Brianne M.Y chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
Devon: YAY the story was updated! awsome chapter...Babies...evil little brats