Reviews for A Little Bit of Magic
Katie chapter 1 . 3/29
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh that was so gooooooooooddddd I've been rewatching the series again and this is one of my favorite pairings because it can be so beautifully complex and Yassssssssssssssss you slayeddddd thi Follow/Favorite guaranteed ermigawd 3
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Oh my gosh I love this so much. I love the characterizationssssss and just. Everything. It was interesting and kind of nice to see Sesshomaru and Kagome in a scene alone. Their personalities are...interesting together, and I wish they'd had more than one or two moments in the anime. Thank you very much for writing this! I'm so glad I got to read it. 3
Mirage chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
great story
will there be ever a second part...maybe a beginning of KagSess?
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
happy 300th fav :o)
katara Y.O.U chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
this was so awesome!
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Loved this story so much! I really hope you did or do a sequel!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh yes your horoscope was right, this is awesome! Most of the time I don't like Sesshomaru x Kagome, but I like yours:)
mshccs chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I like the plot. This can be the start of a great story, sequel please. :D
young kagome chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Interesting.
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I enjoy reading long but good one-shot & this is one goooodd one-shot. Its well written and characterisation is spot on. I had a good time reading. But why did you tag it as 'romance'?, 'friendship-tag' might have been more appropriate.

Well thank you for sharing, all the best with your works. ;)
Onyx the Shy chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Reading this again for millionth time. Still love it. I hope one day you do take this to make a longer fic.
mountainflower chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
yes it was right it was a very good one shot.
Trinabear chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Please update this story ! It's very good!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So awesome! Your writing is so beautiful, almost visual... I kinda missed the romance, but I think this sort of scene wouldn't fit in that specific moment of the story! I LOVED IT! :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I LOVED this story! So darn cute~!

It's too bad though, that you didn't turn this into a series. I just love how you portrayed the two. But, just saying, this wasn't much of a romance - more like a spark of interest to say the least. Oh well, good story.

-Twinklefeather