Reviews for A Little Bit of Magic
happy 300th fav :o)
katara Y.O.U chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
this was so awesome!
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Loved this story so much! I really hope you did or do a sequel!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh yes your horoscope was right, this is awesome! Most of the time I don't like Sesshomaru x Kagome, but I like yours:)
mshccs chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I like the plot. This can be the start of a great story, sequel please. :D
young kagome chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Interesting.
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I enjoy reading long but good one-shot & this is one goooodd one-shot. Its well written and characterisation is spot on. I had a good time reading. But why did you tag it as 'romance'?, 'friendship-tag' might have been more appropriate.

Well thank you for sharing, all the best with your works. ;)
Onyx the Shy chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Reading this again for millionth time. Still love it. I hope one day you do take this to make a longer fic.
mountainflower chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
yes it was right it was a very good one shot.
Trinabear chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Please update this story ! It's very good!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So awesome! Your writing is so beautiful, almost visual... I kinda missed the romance, but I think this sort of scene wouldn't fit in that specific moment of the story! I LOVED IT! :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I LOVED this story! So darn cute!

It's too bad though, that you didn't turn this into a series. I just love how you portrayed the two. But, just saying, this wasn't much of a romance - more like a spark of interest to say the least. Oh well, good story.

-Twinklefeather
spiel chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was really lovely! :D

Love the way you described everyone's actions so clearly and easily understandable as though the reader was part of the story.

Would love to see a sequel to this xD
fringeperson chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I like this! Very good, very enjoyable. Very curious.
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
GREAT job! I LOVED it!

It was a REALLY good idea-makes me wonder how you came up with it(?).

Your writing was great and I like how you were able to keep them all in-character. You did a GREAT job with that.

I just have a SMALL thing to point out.

Kagome, at one point says, "Don't make me sit you again!", when talking to Inuyasha. There's nothing wrong with the sentence, except that since she said the "S-word", Inuyasha would have been sat, whether she meant to or not. I'd suggest having her say, "Don't make me S-I-T you again!" or something :)