Reviews for YinYang
zana chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
write more for this terrific story
RozaHathoway chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
write more!
Jessica chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
O.M.G.

no joke, one of the coolest BHH fanfics ive read, keep updating oi this story rules!
adsfasd chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
more is what i want. good and by the way i am a lucas and josie fan. so i really like this story keep it up
treacherously chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
OMG! SO GOOD! I CAN ACTUALLY LIKE SEE IT HAPPEING IN MY HEAD!
Ara-chelly chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
i like it, it shows some promise, all you have to do is get moving on the rest, lol.
sectumsempra chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
Oh crap. She's a B*TCH! I feel really sorry for Lucas. But seriously. She isn't going to end up with him right? 'Cause then I'll totally cry. Please update soon. This is a really good story.
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hold up, hold up, hold up! Lucas? I thought this was a JV?

Anyway. I'm sure you said this was a JV. Haha. Josie is a b*tch. At the moment anyway. It's so funny.

It was mean! It was cruel! It was unusual… That cracked me up so much. It sounded exactly what one of my friends would say. That was really good chapter and I love your idea of all the good VS evil stuff. There are a lot of moments of chosing between right and wrong on BHH and I think you're story puts a really good perspective on that.
Tahra chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
O, come back I wanna know what's going to happen. Boy bad Josie's a cow isn't she?

Tahra
Emerald-Mistress chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
PLEASE UPDATE THIS, THIS IS SO GOD!
canthereisto chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
evil josie is interesting well done, really original. please continue!
angels death chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
moremoremore! i love this and can't wait for more! bye~
NixieTrix chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Wow that was really good. haha platinum blonde hehe that was rly funny. i LOVE the C/M going on, and wow, if josie can make them all fall for her little tricks, she is a pretty good actress. o and i love the j/l going on at nite. i cant wait to see more, update plz! ur a great writer; keep it up!
winxwinxwinxluvr chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Wow- creepy. Not exactly puting Josie in a favorable light, now, are you. Sorry, Josie's my favorite charactter, so I'm a little biased against bad-josie fis.
Chloeshelle55 chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
I know you don't like to be bugged for updates, but you should update this story it's very good!