Reviews for Poisonous Effects
Remcicles chapter 1 . 5/15
That was a good story
tmntlover2013 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
unnaturalstories chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
shndbhenjaswhjwegqdjkdg sorry this was just too cool for word but i think i have them now. That story was so loving an brotherly that it mad my heart wrench for more. The bond between all the brothers their dad and April was so sweet that i couldn't stop reading. This was an unforgettable story that deserves so many more review than it got. Best story.
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Hiya - great story.

I hope you are going to update this - I want to know what Karai has Raph do.

Tewi chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
so cool! i love your story! every knight is pick on Mikey knight-hahahahahahaha, hilarious! it was so good!
SilentWater13 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Maybe Karyi should have to demonstrate her loyality by bringing in a turtle for torture...namely Raph
cyndi griffith chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Great story Jen. I love how you have Donnie always taking care of Leo. I'm catching up on all of your stories.
starvoidangel chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Hm. nice. But what deal did Raph make? Ya gonna write about that?

Nice story. You're gettin' better.
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
WOW! I love this plot and the story! I love Leo! I've actually got a storyt with a similar plot so far but not about TMNT! SO I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
KissMyAft chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
you did a great job spooty...l like that part where Leo sat in his bed and laughed as Don, Mikey, and Raph was wrestling each other in his bedroom...try to write more Leo stories * *Take good care of yourself & God Bless!* 'BETH HART' *LEONARDO*IS*MY*MOST*FAV*#1*TURTLE* *
Arhinn chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Good job on the story. Very interesting. The summary is what really got my attention ... of course, thats the way is usually is right? Keep up the good work.

The story did move a /little/ to fast for me. It was well written, but I would have liked to see more detail written into it. Of course, this is only my opinion. I'm probably not anywhere near as good at writing a story as you (or anybody else for that matter). Lol, as you can tell ... my I need to work on my grammar.

Oh well. Good job. I'll keep an eye out for more of your stories in the future.

Arhinn
T chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Bravisemo! Hehe, that's how I say bravo sometimes. That was a great story! I'm always surprised at how uncommon it is to see poison in fanfics. So you know, her name is spelled Karai. No worries, it's difficult to spell. Took me forever. Anyways I liked it! And I would really like to see a sequel. You said Karai wanted a favor... write about that!
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Oh my gosh! That was awesome, Jen. You write awesome Leo stories. I also love how you put Karai in there. I know Raph never trusted her, but he was willing to trust her to help Leo. How sweet! I think Leo and Karai have a thing for each other. Keep writiing more good Leo stories. I love them.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Darktiger2 chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Great job! But who is Karyi? Is it Kurai? Anyways, good job!
Star Ninja chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
All right! Gosh, I nearly fainted when I read the summary. I love the way you hurt Leo, but you always give him and his family a happy ending. Keep it up!