Reviews for The Lord of Azkaban
Lllama chapter 2 . 9/16
So has Voldy taken over MACUSA and the other ministries around the world?
That was freakin amazing
The Vengful one chapter 2 . 8/27
I love your portrayal of Harry after being in Azkaban for so long cold and calculating. I would love to possible help you in the future with these stories
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 8/17
Nice job dumb old man should've just listen
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 8/15
Good job on the start
King of the Souls chapter 4 . 3/28
good story, I enjoyed it
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 2/6
Es muy emocionante
I was hoping the story at least was regular, but it is clear it piece of trash that not even the dog will defecate in if.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I know it's been a decade since you wrote this, but I'm REALLY hoping that in that time you've figured out just how exactly exclamation marks are intended to be used in writing, lol.

"What the hell!" he stated calmly.
"DON'T YOU DARE!" he mentioned off-handedly.

I don't think an exclamation mark means what you think it does, lol.
nanaeleanor chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Great story. Riveting and creative. I loved the writer's descriptions of unique magics. I would have preferred Dumbles had either died or went on to atone through honest good works long term. Revenge isn't good for anyone. Just a quibble...since Harry was so unforgiving to so many, it feels less credible that he would have managed to overcome his hatred for Bellatrix who killed his beloved godfather. And Ron, poor Ron, much maligned in fanfic. Anyway, KUDOS!
nanaeleanor chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Brilliantly conceived version of the Harry in Azkaban story. Well written.
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I like the story but I will ignore the Draco/Gabrielle pairing since I don't agree with or like it.
Noremac Samoht Doowreshi chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
You know I can't help but think as Harry acting somewhat like the Joker here
thelibaryian chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
A very good Story,Thank you for taking the time to wright it !
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Not my cup of tea, such a baby.
You dont care about the world? then fine dont care and go sit in your castle, dont go around and argue with people and tell them its their fault his like this.