Reviews for The Lord of Azkaban
EdTheBeast chapter 4 . 9/23
Indeed, it is a must read! I thought it was longer, but is a great four chapter story!
Huna4Life chapter 1 . 9/13
a fucking foursome? i'm not even gonna try staying
4fundaore chapter 4 . 6/25
Thanks
Right What Is Wrong chapter 2 . 4/9
Possibly the best part about this fic being pre-DH is that Snape has more personality than Lily-Lily-Lily. I don't fault fics that treat him that way, since that's canon. But it's refreshing for Snape to be relating to Harry in terms of who *Harry* is rather than who his *mother* was.

Harry's rants about the uselessness of the general populace of the Wizarding World are entirely accurate.

It's also interesting to see a sane Dumbledore... I think the frequency of those went *way* down after Deathly Hallows. JKR intended to portray him as deeply flawed yet ultimately good, and a large chunk of the fandom (self included)... agreed with her on the "deeply flawed" part.

This was a cool chapter. I liked that some characters had surprising allegiances.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 4/9
A good story with an interesting plot, but it could really have used more formatting... Some of those paragraphs seemed to go on forever.

That said, I find myself fond of these pre-DH stories. BLESSEDLY devoid of the 'Master of Death' cliche, on account of it not having been invented yet, and much freer in the plot developments. Maybe I should read more Azkaban!Harry stories. I've enjoyed the few I've read so far.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 4 . 2/18
That was...satisfying.
Jesus Christ what is it with fanfiction writers and homophobes. Bare and bear have too completely different meanings. Also choke and any of its variations has no second "c" in it.
Stormshadow13 chapter 4 . 1/29
Awesome story. Love the idea and was a great read.
It’s great how subservient Harry is to the Weaseleys. Why dint you make him kiss their ass and eat their shit while giving them more money. Like a pathetic slave monkey. Fuck you, author.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2020
Great story. Thanks so much for creating this.
apocolypse101 chapter 4 . 11/12/2020
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2020
Truthfully I would expect the actual end to harry potter to be more similar to this than the drug induced haze the "Epilogue" from the books was.

Ron was never a good friend despite a bunch of misguided people trying to say "Oh he was just more real than others and everyone is super highschool about it" No, He wasn't More Real, he was just a shitty friend that we were forced to keep through 7 books. Hermione was atleast a good friend if not a better ending love interest though honestly the Hermione we got in books 6 and 7 is just a clone left over from a DoM experiment she hit before dying to Dolohovs curse because that is the only viable explanation for the destruction of her character.
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 10/2/2020
Everything you wrote could have happened.

Albus to Zambini, everyone in the books has flaws.

There are not very many boys for Hermione to choose from.

Ron is the one Rowling wrote.
Harry is the one she should have chosen.
Neville is a good pick but rarely written.
Draco is not a sane idea.
Nor is Nott or any snake.
Snape is sick and marriage law is legalized rape.

One of the best matches I have seen was Hermione and a muggle mathematician.
BasicLAW GUY chapter 4 . 9/27/2020
Good Ron’s bitch ass is dead Hermione dumb ass is single and has a child. And my boi Harry is doing good. Alls ok now
Spazzman29 chapter 4 . 8/16/2020
Wow both the Delacour sisters got shafted. Both got lumbered with the worst men you could think of (I'm aware that Bill and Fleur are canon but all canon pairing suck. I either hate them or don't care about the characters enough to care).