Reviews for The Lord of Azkaban
Cwhit930 chapter 4 . 2/17
Well done. Thank you for sharing this story and your time in writing it.
Great Nice
Good Nice
Fuckin hate Ron
Heksy chapter 4 . 2/12
Epic story. Thanks for sharing
Monster King chapter 4 . 2/11
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh. This fic is just another attempt to pretend to be Harry Potter and get romanced by a harem of fictional females. How droll. I might be able to tolerate that if you did not include Tonks in that harem. She was the most useless Auror with the most useful talent. Able to morph as she pleases but sooo clumsy, she might as well be not a metamorphmagus or an Auror. Yuck.
ITS Sketter not Skitter. Other than that, good story.
haphne for life chapter 1 . 1/14
I am so confused as to what is going on
roon0 chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
Lovely ending to a great story. I have to admit I am no fan of Ron's but I feel sad for Hermione. Once again thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
Wow, fabulous.
roon0 chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
Dumbledore is such a fool. Very exciting chapter.
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I am seriously loving this.
The Final Faux chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
Eccentric, bizarre, and well beyond the mere scope of the suspension of disbelief, this story was overly farfetched. It's understandable that the premise was that Harry's "power that the Dark Lord knows not" was not the Horcrux inside of him but was instead... something else! Still unsure on that one. Basically, this all read as a huge wish-fulfillment fic and I'd compare it to the similar 'Make A Wish' HP fic. In both cases it involves Harry becoming incessantly overpowered, stomping Voldemort, and yoloing away. Good story.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 4 . 10/24/2017