Reviews for The Lord of Azkaban
Mewpagano chapter 4 . 10/25
dude traññy mad fic! so good!
beth626 chapter 4 . 5/31
An awesome badass Harry!
bobel1990 chapter 4 . 5/10
Mixed Feelings with this Story...
its okay but yeah , its a read and time Spent
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/22
totally agree with other reviewers below my review.

overall a good story and I like how you did the pairings too for the secondary characters.

ron was frankly really just a shitty friend and the ron/hermione pairing would never have worked.

i won't get started on stupid hermione/snape pairings that some of the fandom like. eeew that crosses too many lines
writersblock159 chapter 4 . 12/9/2021
Hmmmmmm.

It's interesting to see such an immature Harry Potter. I wouldn't have noticed it, however, had I not seen one line in particular.
"...they recognized that they could help make the magical world a much better place by remaining a part of it."
That single line makes me sad that Harry did not, and shows how young and immaturehe truly is.
No matter. This is quite a good story, with only minor homonym issues. Good work.
EdTheBeast chapter 4 . 9/23/2021
Indeed, it is a must read! I thought it was longer, but is a great four chapter story!
Huna4Life chapter 1 . 9/13/2021
a fucking foursome? i'm not even gonna try staying
4fundaore chapter 4 . 6/25/2021
Thanks
Right What Is Wrong chapter 2 . 4/9/2021
Possibly the best part about this fic being pre-DH is that Snape has more personality than Lily-Lily-Lily. I don't fault fics that treat him that way, since that's canon. But it's refreshing for Snape to be relating to Harry in terms of who *Harry* is rather than who his *mother* was.

Harry's rants about the uselessness of the general populace of the Wizarding World are entirely accurate.

It's also interesting to see a sane Dumbledore... I think the frequency of those went *way* down after Deathly Hallows. JKR intended to portray him as deeply flawed yet ultimately good, and a large chunk of the fandom (self included)... agreed with her on the "deeply flawed" part.

This was a cool chapter. I liked that some characters had surprising allegiances.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 4/9/2021
A good story with an interesting plot, but it could really have used more formatting... Some of those paragraphs seemed to go on forever.

That said, I find myself fond of these pre-DH stories. BLESSEDLY devoid of the 'Master of Death' cliche, on account of it not having been invented yet, and much freer in the plot developments. Maybe I should read more Azkaban!Harry stories. I've enjoyed the few I've read so far.
Signal Lost chapter 4 . 2/18/2021
That was...satisfying.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2021
Jesus Christ what is it with fanfiction writers and homophobes. Bare and bear have too completely different meanings. Also choke and any of its variations has no second "c" in it.
Stormshadow13 chapter 4 . 1/29/2021
Awesome story. Love the idea and was a great read.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2021
It’s great how subservient Harry is to the Weaseleys. Why dint you make him kiss their ass and eat their shit while giving them more money. Like a pathetic slave monkey. Fuck you, author.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2020
Great story. Thanks so much for creating this.