Reviews for The Lord of Azkaban
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 7/3
Just like Fudge, isn't it? In chapter two, he demanded that Harry be hunted down and forced to do battle against Voldemort and his forces of evil. Now that Harry has done just that and Voldemort is dead, along with a number of his followers, he prances into the scene of the battle and wants to prevent Harry from executing justice on the followers.

I'm curious how he managed to get on the island, since I thought only Voldy and his merry band were being allowed into the wards. Was Fudge actually a DE who arrived with the other DEs and had been hiding behind a mask? I certainly wouldn't be surprised to learn he was. Anyway, I thought it interesting that Fudge was preparing to do the same old thing that had been done in the 80s and let the surviving DEs off with the old Imperius plea, now that Voldemort was dead.

I would ask, Does the man never learn? Alas, I already know the answer. For some reason, he is unable to connect allowing the followers to walk free with Voldemort's return to power and his new reign of terror. **sigh** Idiot!

Dumbledore is just as ridiculous with his follow up remarks to the "Kissing." Really, Dumbledore and Fudge deserve one another.
roger9481 chapter 2 . 6/30
I don't see why harry is so mad at the wizarding world, I mean as far as this story goes harry has never left Britain so there's no reason for him to to all of Europe, the Asian, and American wizards since no one really knew who he was being that voldemort wasn't such a threat during his first crusade
Aya1229 chapter 4 . 6/24
I usually dont like "Harry, Lord of Azkaban" stories but this one was good
JamesThePony chapter 1 . 6/22
Jimmy Antlers chapter 4 . 6/6
You should be proud when a staunch Harmony shipper like me feels that this story was brilliant. Great job. Hope your other stories were as good as this one, eh?
Deathmvp chapter 4 . 5/29
Outstanding work on this story here. It is a well written and enjoyable story.
phoenixgirl26 chapter 4 . 5/29
That was one of the best "Harry goes to Azkaban" stories I have read, very different from the others, good job and thanks, :)
Snaggledog chapter 4 . 5/21
I first read this story some years ago and enjoyed it then. I had forgotten most of it so I decided to read it again and thoroughly enjoyed it again. There were a few typos but it was easy to get passed those and stay with the story. Good job.
stinger27 chapter 4 . 4/13
Good story I enjoyed reading It if I had a hat on i would take it off to you
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/10
Fairly standard, post HP5, Azkaban vengeance fic, with a ridiculous Harry-Stu.
I'd say it was all cliché but it might not have been when it was first published.
2l2l chapter 4 . 3/22
Never gets old... I wouldn't know
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 4 . 3/10
Beautiful. Damn beautiful.
I liked this fic, despite the "framed" cliche and manipulative Dumbledore, you made it work. The Ron bashing might have been a bit much, but I honestly wasn't too peeved about it. This was an interesting story, and I have actually reread it a couple times now.
I give "The Lord of Azkaban" a solid 8 out of 10. It's a great story, with a few cliches and some small spelling/grammar errors, but a good read nonetheless.
See ya on the flip side!
PewterTA99 chapter 4 . 3/10
Great story. Thanks for writing.
LupusSapphire chapter 4 . 1/23
Loved every moment of it.
Ere-kun chapter 4 . 12/29/2014