Reviews for The Lord of Azkaban
King of the Souls chapter 4 . 3/28
good story, I enjoyed it
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 2/6
Es muy emocionante
I was hoping the story at least was regular, but it is clear it piece of trash that not even the dog will defecate in if.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I know it's been a decade since you wrote this, but I'm REALLY hoping that in that time you've figured out just how exactly exclamation marks are intended to be used in writing, lol.

"What the hell!" he stated calmly.
"DON'T YOU DARE!" he mentioned off-handedly.

I don't think an exclamation mark means what you think it does, lol.
nanaeleanor chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Great story. Riveting and creative. I loved the writer's descriptions of unique magics. I would have preferred Dumbles had either died or went on to atone through honest good works long term. Revenge isn't good for anyone. Just a quibble...since Harry was so unforgiving to so many, it feels less credible that he would have managed to overcome his hatred for Bellatrix who killed his beloved godfather. And Ron, poor Ron, much maligned in fanfic. Anyway, KUDOS!
nanaeleanor chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Brilliantly conceived version of the Harry in Azkaban story. Well written.
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I like the story but I will ignore the Draco/Gabrielle pairing since I don't agree with or like it.
Noremac Samoht Doowreshi chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
You know I can't help but think as Harry acting somewhat like the Joker here
thelibaryian chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
A very good Story,Thank you for taking the time to wright it !
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Not my cup of tea, such a baby.
You dont care about the world? then fine dont care and go sit in your castle, dont go around and argue with people and tell them its their fault his like this.
evans16 chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
great chapter!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
I think excellent defines this story rather well. - Snake
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
It lacked a lot in actual substance as most of it was little more than bashing, shaming, and guilt tripping a bunch of people. Despite that though, I still managed to finish it. So I guess I'll add it to my favorites anyway.
deleted97deleted chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
I really loved this fic, thanks for writting it :)
deleted97deleted chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I like this chapter so much it really was interesting.

Oh and I'm also so happy that it will be not a Ginny bashing but on the contrary HArry/Ginny/other. It make me so happy :D