Reviews for Courage Under Fire
Anni chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
You changed the professions of the victims. First they were addicts and a prostitute and then they were buisness people (which doesn't exclude addiction, but likely takes it off the street and into prescription pills and does exclude prostitution.)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
nice but what happened to Ebon, exactly? I don't get his fate.
Stormshadow13 chapter 11 . 2/10/2012
Very nice fic. Loved the way that you wrote all of the characters and the pairing was awsome!
Warfang chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
HEY! Thanks majorly to your fanfic (and CrystallicSky) I do believe that I shall be adding to the Richie and Francis or the all three at some very soon point in time! But before I run off to see if there is a sequel (eyes the year 2005 date and the ten stories notification) which I am fully voting for, may I constructively point out- over chapter nine and ten, you have some typos. Also, plot hole- no where in this installation, from when Mr. Hawkins was talking to Virgil, did he explain how he knew Francis' full name (maybe because his wife saw Francis every day? I don't know).

But on the other hand, your time stamps and location are a refreshing and brief way to sum up the setting- I love it. Your plot is solid, and I love how you did tie in the strings. Your suspense with the Dakota Destroyer was spot-on, and how you manipulated the emotional stabilities of both Gear and Static flowed very nicely. You even confronted real time problems, and supplied down-to-earth solutions for them (ie, the motorcycle that Nightwing requested).

Another one of your strengths, is that you kept everyone in character. You had Batman, Wonder Woman, Static, Gear, and Mr. Hawkins down. You supplied solid and believable evidence (In fact, I can believe it to be canon, given the facts you built behind the characters (ignoring that it isn't caon, what I'm trying to say is that if that did happen, I believe they would react no differently than how you portrayed them)) in the case of Hotstreak and Ivan Ebon Adams. I loved the blurbed about Sharon. Even the new characters you introuced, they were so factual, that they seamlessly blended into the storyline without throwing it off (my only bone to pick is that Pixie had more than one power- no Bang Baby had more than one power- oh, I feel stupid. Talon (Teresa) had a physical manifestation, along with her scream. So Pixie could have the wings, the glowing hands, and the teleportation. Sorry, I just thought I smelled a writer's loop hole). But I have been so engrossed in your story that I didn't take the time to properly review each chapter seperately. My bad. But, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Yabbit chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
loved it! would love more stories..*hint hint* :P
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
ok, ff sucks first off, one review per chap and crap, two, this is in my fav. 5th fav story, though in the wait it took to tell you this, i read another fic, big mistake, so you're tied for 5th with "Can They Make A Difference?", a harry potter, dbz crossover. Loved yours first, but i hadn't completely garunteed u the spot, so u will have to share, my apologies. Well that all i had to say, love u, keep up the amazing work, _
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
i was this close to making this fic my garunteed 5th fav story, finally completing my top 5 fav on this site...then i see you have a sequel(sp?), lmao. Oh, i was listening to "buy u a drank" when i read the last chap. Right when they said "think about it", richie though 'or maybe not' and the "aw snap" was his sinful thought. The "rock, etc." was the bedroom never the same again. Only off part was that he didn't "do it all by himself", lol, blame my psychic radio for me catching stuff like this...lol
callmeBaby'08 chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
okay you got me who is Miles? other than that the story is freakin awesome
callmeBaby'08 chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
'BATMAN' said this guy was dead and now you bringing him back to life damn this just got even better
callmeBaby'08 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Shiv its Shiv...I just know its Shiv
PanickedSerenity chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
First Static shock fic I've read. It was awesome! I didn't know if I would like reading it, because I haven't seen the shw in so long, but I loved it! Great job. zthanks!
Demon Dark Crystal chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
yes yes and a million times yes, you should write a sequel. i really really loved this fic.

i only wish i would have started reading static shock fanfics much more earlier.

I was always curious how it was with 3 people... okay i think to much that was great anyways. yay for Virgil/Richie/Francis
SPAZZ911 chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
O.o whoa... that was positively mind-blowing...
Zayroen chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
Lovely story and one of my all-time favorite couples though its so rare to see them together.
snarky Beth chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
Thank goodness that psycho’s gone from their lives! Hotstreak can finally kick back and enjoy life, after helping the heros and turning his life around. Ivan too apparently, which was a pleasant surprise :) This side of him isn’t considered much, but I think you did great writing him in a better light and gave him a wonderful purpose. Best of luck to him and Natasha and those kids! (I’m happy for Shiv and Teresa too)

Awesome story; great plot full of twist and action, and enjoyable humor and emotional scenes. I love the ideas you gave to the character’s lives too, both past and present. I don’t really go for slash though, but it was mostly innocent up until the end (which I had to skim, not for me). Anyways, great work and I’ll check out the sequel soon :)