Reviews for A Winter's Decision
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 3 . 7/3
I can't figure out why everybody loves La Carlotta so fucking much?
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 2 . 7/2
Hey, I know you usually love stories that are dark and not so happy ending. But, since this story is in the, "E/C Fluff Archive", this is why I'm reading/ reviewing/ favoriting.
TrinJ chapter 26 . 2/11
this gave me all of the feels. Thank you
yourbiggestphan chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
SO GOOD! Erik and Christine are really cute together. Love your work.
The Biggest Phan chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
SO GOOD! I love your story! Erik and Christine are so cute together.
Anti-Heroine88 chapter 12 . 4/18/2015
I am a E/C shipper but I love how you keep him character. He's not a bad guy, just not our favorite.
Anti-Heroine88 chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
I love this story! Especially how the characters are not ooc compared to others.
BadassSyd chapter 26 . 1/17/2015
This story was amazing as well! I definitely love how much Christine has developed in this story but still has a certain innocence about her. I also love how you didn't make Raoul into a complete jerk. Hahah. Onto the next story for me!
BiancaR chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
Kalia of Camelot chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
Wow. Loved this story so much!

I am a complete Eric/Christine girl but why does everyone hate Raoul so much? It does make me laugh though.

Great writing! X
mitsuki-hide chapter 26 . 6/26/2012
this fic it is beatiful... the moment when they almost get "together" it is so well written. I enjoied very much. Thanks for writing it
Mini Nicka chapter 26 . 12/12/2011
Excellent story though the ending didnt feel as complete as I would like, all in all a very good story
Erik's Rose 2809 chapter 26 . 4/19/2009
I've been reading this steadily since 12 noon today! What a fantastic story and I'm so glad you didn't kill poor Erik off!
Erik's Rose 2809 chapter 25 . 4/19/2009
Aw I hope Erik doesn't die!
Erik's Rose 2809 chapter 24 . 4/19/2009
I understand why Raoul did that, to bring out the fight in Erik and motivate him to awaken. Oh, wonder what will happen now Erik has woken up?