Reviews for Pumpkin Town
Tattrd chapter 31 . 5/14/2014
i love this story! Please finish it, or continue with it sometime? i keep re-reading it to try and see if there's anything new, and there never is. i'd hate for such a story to be unfinished. By the by, if you like, i can easily edit it when it comes to spelling. It'd be fun for me.
Space Dimentio chapter 31 . 1/14/2013
I'm really sorry to see this wonderful story stop here. It reads just as well as any book, and is well planned out and makes sense. If you ever come back someday, I hope you know that some people love it and wish for you to continue.
Dr. Piglet chapter 30 . 8/11/2012
wth happened to this story? I remember reading it some years back and was so engrossed with it that I immediately placed it on my favorite and update list. 5 years later and I come across it again with hopes... dashed. smh. Do not leave this great story abandoned. It's so cruel to those who love the characters and story you've created.

Sincerely,
A Faithful and Twice Read Reader
orthe the great chapter 31 . 10/30/2011
5 years is rather a long time to wait for an update on such a good story. I wanna know what happens!
HamPickleSandwich chapter 31 . 1/2/2009
PLEASE update this story! It's the best predeath story that I've ever read! It's one of those stories that I can never forget. It should be turned into a movie.

There's not many predeath stories out there, and not even half of those are this good.
Dr. Piglet chapter 31 . 5/10/2007
This has been such a fantastic read for me. Nightmare Before Christmas is easily one of my favorite films because of its irregular characters, simple plot, and macrabe storytelling. I was very hesitant to read fanfiction that would, in all honesty, change, edit, or re-do the reason why I love the movie.

What a complete relief it was to find this story! The characters are excellent and fully fleshed out. They are strong and vivid. They are MORE than what they have been and I find this story refreshing and such a joy to read.

When will you continue?
blackfuzzdevil chapter 31 . 9/9/2006
This fanfiction is by far one of the best I've read on and I've read a lot. I am begging you to please, please hurry and finish the next chapter soon! Gah! What happened to his uncle? What's going to happen to Pumpkin Town? Will this be its last All Hollows Eve? And what is up with Jack's eyes? So many questions! Please, hurry. I want to know so badly! ... Thanks for reading this lowly review. I probably sound like I'll start stalking you. I might. HeHe. Oh, also, of all people, I love how you chose to follow Berrel. No one thinks to write from his perspective in a tale like this.

have a good weekend,

Fuzzdevil
Vulpine Procyonid Wolf-Thing chapter 31 . 7/20/2006
I'm so happy you updated! XD Hee...I've been pretty sure of who Jeff is for a while now...*Glad she's right*

Mew. Well my muse has indeed not left me alone...So expect pictures soon...P
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 31 . 7/17/2006
I'm so glad you've updated! I'm a bit confused about the logic of who's supposed to own the town, and what-not, but hopefully it'll make sense later? Please keep going!~Jenn
Moonliterider chapter 31 . 7/17/2006
YAY! FINALLY! but im still confused...
littlekittykat chapter 31 . 7/17/2006
YES! IT LIVES! Don'tcha just luv kids?) They're so smart, and I am not being biased really I'm not! Sorta, maybe, a little bit...
Vulpine Procyonid Wolf-Thing chapter 30 . 5/20/2006
Hee. I found this fic last night, and finished it tonight...

I love it! -Glomplick-

Good characterization, good mystery...

In fact I think my muse won't leave me alone until I draw some fanart...XP .

Also...Although you probably/may have decided already, I vote for happy ending...Meaning Jack lives, through this at least...But I also very much would like a long fic where he dies at the beginning...-Shrug- Surprise could be good too..XD up to you.

One thing bugs me a bit though, in having them as humans who died-Why do Jack and the rest seem to know so little about the human world/other hollidays later? Or do they not entirely remember their lives after they die...?

Well, I keep wondering about that, but I do indeed love it anyway
littlekittykat chapter 29 . 5/15/2006
*is reading her last review* Man was I tired last night or what_; Ah well here's my replacement review.*ahem* I really like this story, it has to be one of the best TNBC fanfics I've ever read. The characters are memorable and the plot gripping, I also like how Lock, Shock, and Barrel arn't together at the begining or stick together right away like in most stories. One down side is that it took me like 6 or so chapters to figure out who was who but alround it's great so far! I still can't figure out who Jeff is or if he even is anyone from Halloween Town at all but I've got my suspisions.
littlekittykat chapter 30 . 5/14/2006
Man, this has to be one of the best TNBC fanfics I've ever read! PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE!
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 30 . 5/9/2006
I'm still here! I'm so glad you've updated! Yay! I can't wait for another update! But I know how things just seem to get in the way of updating. Good job with portraying the characters, and the overall telling of the story so far! Update soon!-Jenn