Reviews for The Many Shades of Night
bunny chapter 8 . 4/9
Very well written! Loved it.
mebfeath chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
OH GOODNESS. What a story. Brilliant. You seriously had me hooked. And swatting at and shushing my husband at one point. Wow. Excuse my while I go and read everything you've ever written...tomorrow. (Sigh.)
mebfeath chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
mebfeath chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
I'm *dying* here. And totally live-reviewing my experience. Yikes. Sorry. But GOODNESS.
mebfeath chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Ok, you need to take up writing horror. Ugh. I can't wait to finish this and find the happy place at the end but I'm seriously enjoying it at the same time!
mebfeath chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Wow. This is so well written - the description is outstanding. It really hooks you in - can't wait to read more!
hedwiggins chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
This is one of my favorite stories. I've recommended it several times to various people. We are compiling lists of fanfiction over on GW that's related to Sam and Jack, and this one is on the list. My favorite line is nearly at the end when Jack says "If anyone ever didin't throw me out the window. I jumped." Great stuff.
PaulaRway chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
I've always loved this story. It was the first ever SG1 fic I read (I came over via your wonderful Voyager stories).

'Many Shades' has all the aspects I love: action, adventure, believable characters doing interesting things. It's got it all.

Thank you for sharing.
dpdp chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Wonderful story. Thanks.
SimplySupreme chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
That was lovely. :)
SaraBahama chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Wow! It's hard to imagine that 10 years later this story is still thrilling readers! A friend recommended it to me and I jumped right in. Such a well-written adventure! Teamwork, terror, alien monsters, Goa'uld technology, character whump, a sprinkling of affection and angst made for a wonderful read. Your characterizations were spot-on, and the humor felt natural. Bravo!
magdilen chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
Good job. I liked how you used Jolinar's memories.
ReggieRogue chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
"Carter," he said, "If anyone ever didn't throw me out the window. I jumped."

lol! Good story!
VampirateLycan chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
Liked it, especially his comment about the window.

hehe :)
Bekah See chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
Great story! Well written and entertaining. I liked it! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »