Reviews for Fallen Angel
insane-dumbass chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
it's petit dragon, not peu dragon nice story, i like it, i'm reading it without stopping since the 1rst chapter, and i'll finish it tonight i think ah and it's bonsoir, not bon soir anyway" do you translate on the net?

I'm french, so i can helps with french words if you need
anonymouse chapter 15 . 9/19/2007
Interesting idea. Good flow, decent spelling, etc. BUT. Much as I hate to say it, you gave Remi a MAJOR case of Sue-itis! 'nough said.
Superkoala89 chapter 21 . 9/24/2006
I feel really bad and neglectful. I swore I had reviewed this, but apparently, I haven't. Gah! So here I am. Like I think I already told you, I absolutely love this story. Towards the end, it read like a fantasy novel that I would read. It helped that I was reading completely in Wordpad, but whatever. I think if you ever decide to spiff this one up, the first few chapters could be combined and the characteristics of the other world. Yeah...I'm sleepy. See you tomorrow...or at least Monday.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 21 . 6/14/2006
I read your story, liked it, (A LOT!) and fgured I should reveiw. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS SO MUCH IT WAS COOL AND I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT DESH AND REMI THAT WAY BEFORE BUT IT'S UBER CUTE!

NybCR chapter 21 . 5/4/2006
*Very* nice. I was a little skeptical when Remi was revealed to be Draconian, but you pulled it off very well. Excellent work!
NybCR chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
It's too bad that only you and one other author seem to be writing Rebirth fanfiction. *sighs* But at least you're a good writer _
BlackLadyCharon chapter 21 . 8/4/2005
LOL, finally, a Rebirth fanfic! And one starring my fave pairing too! I loved it, and I hope you write more.
NejiGirl chapter 21 . 7/6/2005
Wow i didn't think i would find any rebirth fanfiction's or like this pairing, but you did an awesome job i hope you keep wrighting.
Morgan Darkheart chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Sorry I couldn't sign in to reveiw but the site is being gay. Well, anyway, you've caught my attention with the word VAMPIRE! We... I love you so much Mar... I mean moondagger! It's totally awsome but can I have Chrono Crusade three, Chrono and Rosette's brother are so so hot. It was good, your story, I mean. Keep on writing but make sure to let your sentences flow more.

Morgan
KK chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I felt bad you didn't have many reviews so I decided to say HI!

Good story!
Abbey Lane chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
There's not much I can say except the writing is really good. I didn't know you had so much talent! Err, I'm not real big into the whole anime and manga scene, so I don't know much. But I think there is an email where you can suggest categories, maybe I'll email them for you! LOL!

Anyway, people might not have reviewed, but it doesn't matter. You are doing this for yourself and your own entertainment than for what they think or if they read or review or whatever.

You write wonderfully, but don't get full of yourself, ya hear? There is ALWAYS room for improvement! I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future!

- Peace Out, Mikki -