Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Randomness After the Game
Fuckthisshitasswebsite chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Muahahahha! Yes praise me for the questions! sorry Sora may be a moron but...HE'S MY MORON! SO KAIWAII! anyhoo...if ya need help ya got mah number...SO UPDATE EH?
soradude chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
put bunnies in your story!
Hiei's ice angel chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
I loved it! "What was your most embarrassing moment?; I’d rather not talk about the time when I lit my fart on fire and burnt up my ass and couldn’t sit or walk for 3 weeks… wait… SHIT! Have you ever been in the hospital for more than a day?; The time I lit my fart on fire. SHIT! I SAID IT AGAIN!" That was the funniest part of the whole chaptrer! Oh, and I'll have to look out for the 'I love you' thing! Update soon!
Hiei's ice angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That was funny...it was a little long...but funny!
Reiko Tusami chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
HEY! I remember that thing we did remember! Yea good times good times... N e wayz luv it Shizzy u so funny wit the ppl sora's a real retart don't... sad...

I liked it so yea!

-Rei
Reiko Tusami chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
HEY! Luv it again Shizzy ma good fren! Ur so funny luv it lots try and update though...

-Rei
xsunflowerxeyesx chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
wow this really was just complete randomness but it was very funny. sora such a dizts i love him and all the answers to his survey. lol
Dark Kaze Ryuu chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
Oh this is funny...o.o Sora's acting like..umm...3 year old for that matter XD and its still funny...whoosh great job!
IDIOTFOOL chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
Ha ha! This story is so funny! Can't wait till the next chapter but Riku is MINE! No one else can have him. *cough* Yeah anyways, bye.
ChocoChick87 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wahahahaha! (falls off chair and hyperventalates)

**magically comes back to life**

That was awesome! Gimme more, MORE I say! And, can I have some free popcorn if I watch Finding Nemo? Lol, my friends call me Dory because I am so air-headed _ Maybe I could be Sora's Court Advisor! Or Dory could!

Riku: Or you could end this review before I chop you into itty-bitty pieces.

C.C. But Riku, I thought you loved me!

Riku: That's in your fic. This is a completely different one. So get out or...

C.C. Okay, I get the picture! Geez!
xsunflowerxeyesx chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
yes i like this story very much. i was cracking up in my room. please continue i wanna know what;s gonna happen next