Reviews for If Only
b5delenn chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Oh my God, this story makes me feel just as "The unconquerable men". It is my favourite chapter but it makes me so sad to see how Gaheris sacrifices himself and he ends being a traitor in the history books.
I love this but it almost make me cry. well, you let it as if Beka will find her Rhade in other universe. If only they would have got them together in the 5th season. There were inuendoes and so but in the end...
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I LOVE IT. iTS GOING ON MY FAV STORIES LIST
Lady chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Vee,

Aren't you the clever one! Tying in Telemacus with Beka's Gaharis by way of a tesseract is beautiful. Thanks for the nice little treat. Lady
prin69 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
*sniff*

this is just...so..idont know what to even say (thats a good thing).

this ios lovely, beautifully written, and just so sad and sweet and hopeful and longing and WOW.

excellent piece.

and i agree with you view on it, and also loved the last line
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I liked this one. It was so sad. B/G Rhade is my second ship, my backup one and I love them.

Howeever, just as I am loyal to the Andromeda we started out with and can't stand what we have now I remain loyal to my primary ship B/S1D. I know the Dylan we have now is not good enough for her. But the REAL one, the one we started out with is.

O.K. Enough of my rambling. Bye.
jeff chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Very well written,very emotional. Great stuff, keep it up

-jeff
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Any chance we could see some of that fanart?

This was really well done, completely with keeping them in character. I loved it! I hope you get to write more soon, and good luck with the essay. :-
eris chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
WAH! *sniffle, sob, bawl* TUM was one of two episodes I cried through, the other being Bunker Hill.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I hope you're happy now. I have to go find Kleenex! Very sweet. That episode always cuts me to the quick.