Reviews for A Blonde, a Brunette and a Dojo
Vividus chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Hooray! Was good.
librastar chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC! so cool bmww gabc rockz! ur n excellent writer, keep the good work coming! the last part was so funny, bout the paella and stuff, juz luv it!
Inuyashas Lady chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
Great story! I guess I kinda enjoyb it when you see Bruce jelous mainly cuz hes always so aloof and in control. You did great tho! keep it up!

-Lilly
Averroes chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
Rather interesting, definitely. Possibly rated a little younger than is wise, but a good job.
Z33 chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
I think that this is my favorite story of yours to date. Awsome job! The first chapter was especially hilarious, particularly the last section.

Kudos!
El Varon chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
This was a great story. I think you portrayed the interaction between the two couples very well.
McSatan chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Bats drinking I LOVED IT! Great Job.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Meh heh heh...this was so EVIL and bad! I loved it! The ending was perfect! PLEASE grace us with snother fic as good as this one soon!

Kyoko
terry2004 chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Predictable obsessive , was fun.
GargoyleSama chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
See, If Bruce had just listend to Uncle Ollie things would have been much easier, though maybe not as much fun.

I really enjoyed the GABC in this. Please continue with this pairing if you would like. You have a good insight to them.
terry2004 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Yey! Another chapter! I'm beginning to like the GA/BC chapter was funny and cute
McSatan chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
~LOL! UPDATE SOON! Bats is jealous! :) Great Chapter!~
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
*laughs head off*

Man, I am SO glad you continued this! I absolutely LOVED this chapter! It's hilarious!

Go Diana! GO!

XD...WONDERful job making Batsy jealous and having to work to find her. This is frickin' brilliant! I wonder what you have in store for us next. Don't make us wait too long...

Update soon!

Kyoko
Queen Peacock chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Nice Job you should continue this. QP
ray1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Okay, I have to admit, this is getting extremely funny.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »