Reviews for A Blonde, a Brunette and a Dojo
librastar chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC! so cool bmww gabc rockz! ur n excellent writer, keep the good work coming! the last part was so funny, bout the paella and stuff, juz luv it!
Inuyashas Lady chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
Great story! I guess I kinda enjoyb it when you see Bruce jelous mainly cuz hes always so aloof and in control. You did great tho! keep it up!

Averroes chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
Rather interesting, definitely. Possibly rated a little younger than is wise, but a good job.
Z33 chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
I think that this is my favorite story of yours to date. Awsome job! The first chapter was especially hilarious, particularly the last section.

El Varon chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
This was a great story. I think you portrayed the interaction between the two couples very well.
McSatan chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Bats drinking I LOVED IT! Great Job.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Meh heh heh...this was so EVIL and bad! I loved it! The ending was perfect! PLEASE grace us with snother fic as good as this one soon!

terry2004 chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Predictable obsessive , was fun.
GargoyleSama chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
See, If Bruce had just listend to Uncle Ollie things would have been much easier, though maybe not as much fun.

I really enjoyed the GABC in this. Please continue with this pairing if you would like. You have a good insight to them.
terry2004 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Yey! Another chapter! I'm beginning to like the GA/BC chapter was funny and cute
McSatan chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
~LOL! UPDATE SOON! Bats is jealous! :) Great Chapter!~
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
*laughs head off*

Man, I am SO glad you continued this! I absolutely LOVED this chapter! It's hilarious!

Go Diana! GO!

XD...WONDERful job making Batsy jealous and having to work to find her. This is frickin' brilliant! I wonder what you have in store for us next. Don't make us wait too long...

Update soon!

Queen Peacock chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Nice Job you should continue this. QP
ray1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Okay, I have to admit, this is getting extremely funny.
ray1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Great story. Funny and definitely eye opening. Arrow and Batman had better be careful. If the two females ever find out that they were taping this, their heads will role.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »