Reviews for Why My Dad is a Hero
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I like how this story. You did a good job in in showing Frodo Gamgees point of view of his father.
zabchan chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
pur.

mm i feel all warm and fuzzy. you have single-handedly convinced me to give reading LOTR fics a try, especially if any of them are as excellent as this one.

the voice is just perfect. the rustic hobbit grammer, the little boy idiology of his da...pur.
Qem chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Oh this was adorable! I loved Sam's son's perspective on the whole matter, it was incredibly adorable. Goodwork!
RyverLoire chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
aww how cute! frodo-lad is so kawaii
merrymagic chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Aw...How sweet. Truly touching, esp. how it comes from a rather unused character's POV. Excellent job!
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Perfect! “A job needed doin’, and so I did it as best I could. Nothin’ heroic about that.” *huggles Sam and Frodo-Lad*
G chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
-Wow, this is wonderful!

-Great job of writing from the perspective of young Frodo...and showing how much he admires his dad :)

-Good job of incorporating the Red Book into your story in showing how much the tale meant to Sam's children.
Erin chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
aww! That's really awesome! YAY for sweet fics like this!
Captain Pagie chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Love this story!

PDA: *Sniffles patheticley*

Shuttup. Andrew, you CANNOT spell. At all.

PDA: I didn't like this story. To cutesy.

Then, say nothing, if you can't be nice.

PDA: Fine.

Ignore him. I loved this story! It was cute, and he's true to, I love Sam way more than Frodo, I think he is the, well, er, second best hero.

PDA: She puts Faramir on a pedastule he doesn't deserve.

DO NOT INSULT THE FARAMIR! Okay, so Faramir is my fav charachter, Sam's right up there.

PDA: Sure.

Look, be nice, or shut up.

PDA: XD I love getting you mad ;)

Gr. But before we bore you any longer, I, just want to say what a wonderful story this is.

*hits Andrew upside the head*

PDA: OW! Allright, nice story. *ow* did you have to hit me so hard.

XD, You like to get me mad as much as I like to get you mad. Point Dex Andy ;)

PDA: Paigie. BURN

Gr.

Anyway...

ROCK ON!

-LiL Pippin Padfoot & Point Dexter Andrew

*Representin C-Town, Downtown**

PDA: She is, not me...
intallah chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aw..that's so cute! And all in the voice of little Frodo Gamgee )
Lowri Brandybuck chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aww loved it. Don't noramlly read things, well, that ain't slash, but this was really very good. I havn't read anything sed by Sam's children at all
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aw! It's perfect! I love it!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
*tear* That was so sweet!
Scraps off the Tapestry chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
How wonderful!

Yeah, Sam definitely should give himself more credit. And which son is the narrator? He may sound young, but he defintiely knows a thing or two about his dad's personality.

And I bet he's really cute too.