Reviews for Dark Knight
Vivli chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I thought this story was very clever. I loved the idea of Andrew basically going crazy. (I mean, how many heroes are there that simply don't react to all the killing they encounter).

I loved the ending (and hate it at the same time). It was one of those endings that you wouldn't have any other way, but irritates you because there's simply no conclusion.

The violence fitted very well with such a dark story, although I can see why you gave a warning before hand. I like to think of myself as largely uneffected by violence, at least in media formats, and were still slightly disturbed at the description of Andrew ripping the spine from the Mithra.

All in all, excellant job. A very dark and disturbing that's sure to stay with you for some time after you've read it.
Viddion chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow thats some deep shit man, interesting, ahh the disturbed characters always amuse me the most... without doubt
Ninias chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Wait...I'm kinda confused. So...After the Galka (which by the way you spelled Gala) woke Andrew up...Was the whole thing a dream? Or was he in some guy's house resting?

...If it was real though I will kill you. You sick sadistic freak! . All of those poor mithra! Omg no! ;;''