Reviews for Under the Lights
Gyp Dark chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
This is really cute! I think you did a great job on it, slid some nice new characters in there without a problem and without seeming to upset the balance of the story. Fantastic! I do think she was a little too casual about the scene with their dad, where he started punching the football, but otherwise it was great. Nice work with Mike, and the build-up to their relationship. A great shame there's no more to this story. Thanks for writing it, and blessed be!
Lovebuggy chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
aww, they're so cute!
optimouse chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
I *love* it!

Please, please, write another few chapters!
IplayedInTraffic chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
Aw. this is really cute. I hope you'l keep going.
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
aw mike worked up the courage to ask her to be his date and she took forever to answer! poor guy! lol.

it's cute, your story is. (hum.. a little yoda-ish maybe?)

is don gonna go all big brother overprotective now? that would be cute...

keep up the good work and please update soon!
K.A.Shepherd chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
Freakin brilliant!
K.A.Shepherd chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wonderful opening. You pretty much gave LONG details! You went specific and I love it!
RogueArrow chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
I always thought it would be cool if Don did have a little sister. Maybe have something happens were they grow closer, or something. Please update soon. I want to know what happens.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
i knew she'd get her brother, but i didnt know she'd put it back! if i got my bro i wouldn't put it back, i love torturing'll just give me more time to do it! if it was Don Billingsley and he wasnt my brother, if a girl touched him, they'd be in the hospital in a full body cast. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND. lol PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
yep. just like a SAY he can take care of himself, yet look who's untaping his hands...his little sister. i would try to calm my dad down. i'd yell at him until he stopped what he was doing and pounded on ME. and im serious when i say that. if he was doing that to my bro...dont mess with family...especially siblings. loved the chapter!

XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
well that's not cool. I'D FREAK IF I WALKED IN ON SOMETHING LIKE THAT, especially if the guy was Justin(my friend/crush since 4th grade(yes he knows))! i'd probably go after the girl and when justin tried to stop me, i'd scream at him. im dead serious. justin's a good kid too. ANYWAY, im getting off topic, i liked the chapter, gonna check out some more!

XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
FUN! A PARTY! I WANNA COME! lol of course i do, don's gonna be there..i can party with him... hehe! loved the chapter definately gonna continue reading!

beautyqueen321 chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
It's been a while since you've updated... I really like this story and I am really looking forward to reading future chapters. So please, please, write more!
Trizzy chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
Aww I LOVE Mike. Even though I started watching the movie for Garrett Hedlund, I just fell in love with Mike. I hope there's more to this story and really soon too! I love it and I love Mike!

Kat L chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Finally! Good chapter, short, but good!