Reviews for Love and Loving
sbishoff chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Great story.

It was a nice explanation for what happened to Kathy. Hardcastle was great in helping Mark understand and accept his feelings for Kathy and here leaving. He also encouraged Mark to wait and the right girl would come along, one that would help him make a house a home.

Thanks for sharing.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Another wonderful story I read a while back just read it again.

Some of it heartbreaking but filled with love of it.

JeanneZ84
Kariesue chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Just going back and reading some from a while ago. This was good and even though I always loved Kathy, I, too, thought it was the wrong time for her and Mark. I really liked how the judge points out that maybe Mark "loves" Kathy because she was different from his usual bimbo. You can love someone but still not be "in love" with them. And the judge gives Mark just that small bit of compassion that he needs at the time. Not going overboard, but just enough to help him move on. Nicely done.
cheride chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Well, dang! I've always thought Kathy was going to be the one for Mark. Oh, well; I'm going to hold out hope! Still, this was sweet, and I'm glad the judge was around to help him pick up the pieces.

Thanks for posting, and I'm hoping to see more.
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Yeah, I always wondered what happened to Kathy. I guess it wasn't meant to be (but their kids would've had great hair ;-). This was very nice.

Please keep typing!