Reviews for Inner Thought, Hidden Pain
Doppleganger33 chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
I just saw this collection of poems and just had to drop a line. I think you got them all on point. Leatherhead especially was most insightful and creative.
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
I'm not sure if I dropped you a review or not but here I am to do just that. If anyone ever said you couldn't write poetry then they don't know what they're talking about. I liked how the poems really got into their heads and hit home. You didn't take a roundabout and super long to describe their feelings. Poetry often comes in varying shapes and sizes so give yourself a pat on the back. You've written some nice poems here! Personally my fave was Raph's. I loved Leo's too but just something about Raph's hit home for me. Then again I liked everyone's else but it was just something about Raph's poem. Good job so update soon!
pacphys chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
Wow, I love this! You did a terrific job with Raph. I like how you twined the italics with the standard typeset. Very nice.

AH! And here's that Leatherhead one you mentioned!

I don't think I've seen a poem that delves into Leatherhead like this before. You did an awesome job with it. Kudos for the great work. I absolutely love your poetry! i'm putting this one in my C2!

kaya lizzie chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
Wow, I loved you're story! Are you gonna do April too? The only wish I would have is that each piece would be a little longer, but then maybe that would ruin the effect...sometimes short is sweet.

Anyway, I just found this story today...good job.
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
Ah, my favorite type of poetry (prose) and my favorite turtle. What more could I want?

To me, there's never a need to rhyme. You become so concentrated that the words match that you may not necessarily get the feeling right. And that's the important part, right?

Nice job...I enjoyed.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
Powerful prose here! Wow, is all I can say. Just wonderful and all Raph and very dark, too.

Great job!

Be blessed.
Angels have fallen chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
how lonely, this is well written, I love it
FF Demon chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
I'm not a girl who like poetry, but this one is so sad, but realist in the same time

Poor donnie

Great job
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
Hey!

Sorry that I missed these before! AHH! I really enjoyed all 4, but especially this one about Splinter...his feelings are often neglected in poetry.

Hope that you get the confidence for Raph - you can't leave this collection incomplete!

All the love, Sassy
pacphys chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
It won't be complete without Raph! You can't just leave him high and dry! These are four wonderful poems and I hope that you find the confidence for Raphael. You really need to do one for him too! I loved Mikey's reference to The Little Mermaid. There is a lot of despair in this fic, and it is really wonderful. I do hope you continue!

pacphys chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow. That was wonderful. Very well done. I've always kind of been of the opinion that Leo and Raph are more alike than they would care to admit. Too many similarities keep them at odds. Great job!

Dierdre chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Nice! There were a few spelling issues here and there ('tranquility' instead of 'tranquil', 'a part' instead of 'apart') but nothing major. Donatello's 'True Love' was especially well done. Tugged at my heartstrings, it did.

I'd like to see you continue with this poetic little series. Raphael, April and Casey demand airtime! _
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Great poems. I really liked them. Write more if you can. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,