Reviews for Lord of the Lost
I3charliepace chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
dieing lol sooooo funny!
Deranged Lil' Hobbit chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
Ha, I read the rest of it, and could not stop giggling -yes, giggling- for an hour! Love the Madagascar penguins. They're my favorite!
Deranged Lil' Hobbit chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
“He then tripped over an ant, and landed flat on his face.” BEST line ever!

“All the animals threw their acorns at Locke while screaming ‘LIAR!’" HOLY SHAZNACK, that ties in perfectly with my theory... The squirrels are trying to take over the world, using acorns as projectiles, and the jealous chipmunks do their bidding while secretly planning an upheaval... Scary.

“The Inn of the prancing French lady” That actually makes sense... In a strange, disconnected sort of way...

Oh boi, too funny! This certainly was a crossover waiting to happen. Too much to read in one sitting, though, so I shall save it and read the rest later. I shall review once I have ingested the rest of your comedic goodness!
hersheygal chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
I hope you update soon! :D
Leaviel chapter 8 . 7/16/2006
Glorfindel... you're bringing in Glorfindel... no one seems to like him... I'm actually surprised you didn't have Kate charging in on that strange black horse of hers... hm...
flight815surviver chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
now that was funnier. Lots of tiny one-liners that got me laughing, running in triangles, classic. Lets have some sawyer throun in... please
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Funny even though we all know that is not there connection, please. Sawyer is such a manly man, jack only has manley man arms, sawyer has a great manly man body. I thought the first chapter was kinda funny a bit confusing and unnessercerily wierd in a not funny way. stil i will continue reading.
Katiieiy chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
YAY FOR UPDATES! Hehehe,I found this chapter funny! Specially the banana part *-grabs a banana from the kitchen-* LC,I will stab you like the Others! *-stabs self instead-*...*dies*...Anyway,GOOD JOB! But now I have to update...
Guardian of the crest chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
WOOT! JACK IS ARAGORN! I LOVE THEM BOTH! *glomps* Anyway, you must update very soon...*gives evil eye* very son... - MEEP!

(Ace says hi! Or maybe help...oh well.)
review man chapter 7 . 5/24/2006
This chaper wasn't as funny as the first ones but I'm glad you updated, I thought you'd forgotten all about this story.
Cyberdhampir chapter 7 . 5/21/2006
Charlie can actually spell locke's name? Well, of course he can, but he's acting like a complete peabrained stupidiot in this story. (stupidiot - stupid idiot. I made it up, but its not copyrighted so feel free to call anyone you like it.) yay! jacks in it! I think hurley would make a good dwarf - just an idea. update soon.
Cyberdhampir chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
sam didn't do a disclaimers this chapter! Oh well, never mind. Was that spanish sentence something to do with elephant enchiladas? I speak french but I don't speak spanish. Whatever language it's in its still funny! more!
Cyberdhampir chapter 5 . 5/21/2006
now this is just getting randomer and wierder. its realy funny. mor randomly wierd stuff, please.
Cyberdhampir chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
random word of the day: BOWLING BALLS! that was so wierd, i like it.
Cyberdhampir chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
At the line 'prancing french lady' a very strange image popped into my head. nothing rude or anything, just something very wierd. lol, please carry on.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »