Reviews for The Phantom of the Ring
I love this! I love how you're treating Marik and Malik
AmethystUnarmed chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Love this!
Midnight Rising chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
winnie chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
noooooooo!why havent you updated for so long?i think i came close to crying...
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 16 . 11/18/2011

Why haven't you updated yet! DX It's been hella long since you updated. I love this fic, ta bits. XD WHen, oh when will you update? I wanted to find a Yu-Gi-Oh fic from Phantom of the Opera for so long. After many weeks of trying to find one, your's is the best, I have read. :D

I hope you will be finishing this fic soon. Don't let it die. TT

Take care. UPDATE SOON! :P
hikari chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
o.. my.. god! that is amazing and i hope you update soon. your style of writing has me feeling what the characters are feeling. i love it.
vasana chapter 16 . 10/16/2010
Ne, I have something very important to say beside how super duper special awesome ultra mega amazing magnificent superb spectacular enchanting enthralling engrossing intriguing dark majestic beautiful heart-wrenching fantastic fabulous and all the other synonyms your story is.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I LOVE THIS STORY. You've gotten me interested in Phantom of the Opera now. I never touched it in my life until I read your story. xD So please update. It's been 4 years. :)
subaru1999 chapter 16 . 12/8/2009
wonderful story! i hope you someday decide to continue it!
RawrHappi chapter 16 . 5/3/2008
Oh my god! I've been looking for a phantom of the opera fic for so long! I can't wait for an update!
FreshFish chapter 16 . 1/29/2008
Ok, you have to update this..

I really hope something can be done to give Marik and Malik bodies as well. That it will work out as two couples.. or something

else.. I Not going to suggest it.

I hope Bakura will at least hear Malik out. That he died.

It was really disturbing how the conversation during the engagement and the music repeated fro the new couple as if timelessly Bakura (as Ryou) and Malik were together. Eerie.
FreshFish chapter 15 . 1/29/2008
Oh. all my prior questions are answered.. So Sad. Baku still doesn't know.. If only he and Malik could have another chance with a body for Malik too.
FreshFish chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
Yea, until I read your note at the end I was wondering how he could do that to Bakura.. It's so sad. If Malik transformed already then yes, I could see it. So sad, ad Baku thinks it's him .. his fault and his face.

But why did Malik agree to take the initiation? Did he get caught?
FreshFish chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
OUCH! I want to cry for Bakura. Even after the murder.
erosgirl chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
It looks like you're using Susan Kay's novel Phantom as your source. That's perfectly fine. I was just curious whether you realized that it's not the original. Gaston Leroux wrote the first book, The Phantom of the Opera. It doesn't really matter, I was just wondering.