Reviews for Introducing The Chases
Dark Gotham chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
Wow, good chapter I like it.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 10 . 5/12/2005
Hehe funny chapter! I really liked it, especially the end. Cant wait for the next chapter!

Dark Gotham chapter 10 . 5/12/2005
Great chapter. I like it a lot.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 10 . 5/11/2005
Woah sex in a restaurant... that's so 'naughty', so very naughty don't people have any pride anymore... hehe ... update soon ... I like.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
Talking, talking can lead to many, many things. Vince should be scared o' so scared and Cordy should laugh in her defeat. Sadly she's to hormonal and nice to do that. Oh well I shall forbear, keep it up.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
I really cant wait until the next chapter! Please update!

Dark Gotham chapter 9 . 4/8/2005
Nice I like it.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
These two chapters were so great (I am so glad you updated!)

Please update again... and soon!

Angels9thFantasy chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
She hates Kristen almost as much as I do and I have big Kristen issues, but anyone who doesn't has issues, though some time she entertains me. I like to be entertained even though she's a bitch. Who manipulates my Eric with her bitchyness.

I am waiting for there opinions, cause Vince is stupid and missing major emotions and Cordy's like a sappy box of pain, *evil laugh* anyway I am waiting.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
I am as shocked as she is, shocked I say, shocked! But, hell we all know he's going to screw it up, he always does. He's just a big, handsome screwer-upper.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
Stupid Vince, stupid stupid Vince, he's in a whole mess of trouble, big, big, big mess. I like, 'Pregnancy hormones. Shit, this is PMS on acid,' will remain classic forever and a day, update soon.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
This is a really good story, I hope you update soon!

Love it so much!

Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 3/18/2005
Really great chapter.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 5 . 3/4/2005
Have I mentioned I loved the Vince slaps, cause I do, I do, I really do. I hope you continue soon, I really do, but you will I know you will. Cause I am pshycic -_~
Angels9thFantasy chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
I like... because if he left her with just a sperm creation, he would be even more of an asshole. Like A good looking Ari, even though I love Ari, he's the biggest asshole ever. But you already new that... continue!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »