Reviews for They Say Love is Eternal
seeleyswifey chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
I like i cant wait to see where you go with it
rainbowbutterflie chapter 5 . 2/17/2008

It's been like, 3 YEARS!
Americasweetie chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
Hey, I don't know if you even read these anymore but I really hope you would consider updating. I really am enjoying it! Keep it up, if your still doing it!
Jacqueline chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Great fic. I really like all the character interaction. It's very believable. This is a good start to a fic that could become something great if it's continued. I hope you update it soon.
Mysterious-Vixen chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
very interesting, like to see were this goes. Keep on writing please.
Lady Element chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
excellent fic, with only one complaint.

its to SHORT!

please :D
carol chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
oh come on get rid of that curse already will yah?
BuffyAngel-SoulMates chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
thanks for reviewing my poem, I am glad you liked it and glad that you're a fan of Buffy and Angel, they are total soul mates. If you read my profile you'll see just how crazy I am about their relationship.
BuffyAngel-SoulMates chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
OMG, you're so talented, I can't believe it. And I am so glad that you r a fan of Buffy/Angel. (You can probably tell from me user name that I am obsessed with that relationship as well. And I think flippin Riley Finn should burn in the pits of hell 4ever and ever) I not exactly new on the site, but I didn't post anything for a while, recently I have posted a couple poems BTVS related, it would be gr8 if u R&R them. One more thing, r u gunna finish this fic? If not would u have Angel and Buffy get back 2gether? Thx, once again you have a real talent, hinestly
CarineM chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
really good

please update
urangel chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
aww i love this fic! i love willow and oz and especially buffy and angel! i wish this is what would have happend but w/e...anyway please update soon with more b/a goodness!
kiy chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
keep writting
WiccanOne chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
I just started reading this story, and I like it!:)

I hope you post more soon! :D
wackycavegirl chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
so R B/A ever gonna B 2gether? i like the fic but could U plz plz get B/A 2getheragian as in a long lasting realationship? ;D best of luck on other fics aswell as this 1. :D ;D
Brooke chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
I really enjoyed this story. Let's hope in the near future there will be a movie with a ending like this.