Reviews for Home Improvement
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Honestly, the most well written Buffy AU i have ever read
cosmiclove chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
please continue this amazing wonderful story!
RKF22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
great story loved it asequel would be great
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Really touching and funny. Made me smile several times.
NinaJansen chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
like it :)
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
The ending actually does work, but it also feels open ended.
Great fic overall.
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Absolutely wonderful story! What a lovely pairing and how you 'save' them all. Love it!

Nic.
mariposa chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was pretty darn amazing. You manged to modify so many things that caused angst and heartbreak in the future and tied up all loose ends (everyone gets their happily ever after) and all in a attention grabbing yet humorous one chapter story.

Would you like to come organize my life?
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I adored this story. This is the first time I've encountered this pairing and you completely sold me on the idea. Tara could have been such an interesting character in the series, but I felt she was really underutilized. In this story, she really has a lot of depth, which is wonderful to see.
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i LOVE your portrayal of the characters
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Squee, that's simply adorably clever :)
Tues chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Great fic!
Doornag1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Wow. I don't think I've read a story that stays faithful to the characters so much in like forever. Bonus points for being one of the rare authors to hit the Willow-Babble nail straight on the head. Shame it cuts off before they can get their

"Happily Ever After."
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was just really awesome. everything together was just pure win.
DigiEmissary chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
"I didn't do it for her own good. I did it for mine."

"I feel like maybe she tried to use something, tap into something, that she shouldn't have. I mean, Willow's always... she just doesn't... it's like she thinks spells are just another type of... of programming language, y'know? I want result x, therefore I will type this line of code? And it's just... it's just not that way, it's not that... it's not that tidy."

Those two lines sum up perfectly how I felt about Willow's magic abuse and their breakup. It's nice to see that others agree.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »