Reviews for Home Improvement
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/25
Interesting idea. Always did like to see Spike friendships with the other Scoobies and Tara was pretty cool about him before his "relationship" with Buffy got too messy. Also have to appreciate what a good job you've done in imitating Buffy babbling but generally speaking it was just sort of nice. I don't get that in most the stuff I read but I just came away from reading this with a slight smile on my face, it was happy and sweet in a non-overpowering way, I liked it.
Lordie chapter 1 . 6/9
Very cool.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow this is an amazing story, well done
Aetheron chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This was quite enjoyable.
bloodflow chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Perfect. No other words.
brendafay chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
love it
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
You have all the characters' voices down so well, it's amazing.
kiragecko chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I want to say that this fix fic tries to fix too much, that everyone works together too well... but you fixed Anya and Xander's wedding, and so I will instead thank you. Your voices are PERFECT. The dialogue sounds like I'm hearing it on the show, the interactions are spot on. Dawn and Spike get to be cute together, which is my favorite thing about the show (second favorite is Giles snark). The happy endings are good. Spike realizing Buffy won't care about him if he drags Angel along made me laugh really hard. This was just a joy to read.
VorpalSward chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
:D I was grinning like an idiot all through this. Your dialogue is so spot on, and I love how so many comedy-of-error tragedy elements from the series were set straight without anyone being out of character. This feels complete in and of itself, but I would love to read more, which is an impressive balance in and of itself. Ten gold stars for you! 3
juggling chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I know this is an old fic, But well, it's new to me, so thanks. I've enjoyed reading it.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
That was really cute.
pvoberstein chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I've been re-watching the series and found this is one of the few fics that really captures a lot of the feel of the show. Above all their shopping scene. Thanks you.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I like it.
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Honestly, the most well written Buffy AU i have ever read
cosmiclove chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
please continue this amazing wonderful story!