Reviews for Be Mine
Sophonisba chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
*snrk*

I find this tremendously amusing and in-character (and of course Naruto is oblivious enough not to notice that white chocolate [Uchiha-specific rituals aside] is given by boys Iin return for/I Valentine's chocolate on uMarch/u 14th - I'm pretty sure that, jokes/exaggerations in re Valentine's commercialism notwithstanding, White Day really is a vast conspiracy on the part of Japanese candy and greeting-card companies); it's heartwarming to find someone whose quirks fit one's own, even when it's about as romantic as a shoe to the face... particularly when the parties involved like it that way.
bridmatt chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I liked this! It's not cheesy or overly sentimental, which it EASILY could have been, given that it was Valentine's Day fic. I guess you aren't writing fanfic any more? That's too bad because I like your writing style - clear, direct, and funny. Even if you're not doing fanfic anymore, hope you're still writing in some capacity?
MichantheNinja chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
D'awwwww, this was cute and I liked it 3
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was hilarious and precious. I like the idea of the two of them doing this.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aww Naruto and Sasuke spending V-Day together for completely different reasons than the *real* reason is too adorable. I loved the last vignette so much!

I also loved Naruto barging in, it was very obnoxiously endearing of him. I laughed out loud. XD
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
holy shit... i gotz diabetes now
geek x girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
LOVES IT! So, so cute! Great writing style btw!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
lolz naruto actually saves sasuke
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This was disgustingly sweet and absolutely perfect. I worship you. I loved the way you tied it together at the end.
DNArrest chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This is a really cute story!

But, in case you didn't know, white chocolate is just cocoa butter and sugar as opposed to real chocolate that has the above two ingrediants in addition to cocoa beans and occasionally milk. So, technically, white chocolate (nearly 100% sugar) is much sweeter that regular chocolate (or at least dark chocolate).

Not that it matters much as that is (clearly) not the point of the story, but it was just something that was bugging me in the back of my mind.

Great job with the characterizations. You hit Naruto and Sasuke to the T!
Mousebird chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
So funny and sweet and boyish! I loved this. Thanks so much. :) You made my day.

There just isn't enough SasuNaru love out there, especially of the non-angsty variety. White chocolate. So sweet! And Naruto demanding a fight. And then Naruto deciding to fix the Valentine's Day Problem. I love how Sasuke's the one who will always put up with Naruto, because, deep down, he really likes the guy. Yay for Naruto, the rabid fangirl repellant!
sleepy fox spirit chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was adorable! I love their bickering and Sasuke's reluctance. :D

Sasuke has a point, white chocolate IS rather good...
wff-writer chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Kawaii! That was damn straight the best v-day one i've read yet.

Definetly made my fav list. lol Very amazing work, and way to keep them in character! _
babydragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
ohmigod! this has got to be the BEST sasunaru oneshot ever. seriously. it is AMAZING. both Sasuke and Naruto are so... Sasuke and Naruto. what with Naru and his quiet self-doubt; Sasuke and his fixation over his dead family; the fangirls (Ino!), even how they turned out ("...then complained loudly for three days when he noticed that Sasuke hadn't bought him any candy." is the most convincing boyfwen!Naru ever). this is so GOOD i can't even be articulate about it.

i hate non-constructive, fawning reviews but this fic deserves all that, and more.
Emeline Addy chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
oh i love this its adorable! i'm putting it on my favorites!