Reviews for Boundless
Obitobito chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Brilliant little descpription of a perfect moment. I loved this one. Exactly how I like to imagine these two fellas.
Wolfspirited chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ok, you're gonna think it's stupid, but have you seen "Bounding"? It's a Pixar short film, from 2003. This kinda reminds me of it. ]
Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Simple and nice introspective.
yumeniai chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
aww, sweet. Genma doesn't appear much and hayate dies anyway...was he really as young as seventeen?
Burnt-Pigeons chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Aw! This was such a sweet fic. I totally loved it, and it was so beautifully written.
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
You MUST Continue this story! AH! Its great! Sorry...Its one of the best ive read in a while.
ivybluesummers chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
The idea of death, and how Hayate should struggle living despite his temporal existene is something to remark on; because it's something said in silence. I really like the way it ended, straightforward but poetic at that. And your dialogues are honest (and well written), I can actually imagine Genma talking that way because he's always like that in the anime, nonchalant but ready to take on anything. And Hayate's just too innocent for his own good ne? _
alescA chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Have I ever mentioned how much I love your portrayals of the Naruto characters? Because I do.
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow. Points for you. _ Makes me want to hug Hayate to death even more. But alas, he already died. Curses.
Fairady chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
lovely. great fic. i don't see to many fics dealing with hayate's health, and this is pretty damn good. thanks for posting it.
link no miko chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
You and your symbolism. Honestly. -x

But you know what? You know how I said you wouldn't get me to like Naruto/Sasuke?

Well damn you but I like this pairing. I'd never thought of it before and now I like it. But you still won't convert me! I am smart to your ways and shtuff.

Very beautiful fic though. Symbolism usually goes right over my head but I loved reading this.

*huggles* Thank you!
Nezuko chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
AH you *do* like Steinbeck, don't you? And Hemingway, too, I'd wager. What a lovely little piece of writing about two under-appreciated characters. The philosophy really sits well with me, since I share Hayate's sickliness and Genma's hedonism. And the "I'd try Kakashi" line priceless. I laughed so hard I had to go get my damn inhaler. Arigatou!
kimi no vanilla chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Ohh. My.

That was lovely. Sad and sweet and it kept making me giggle.

I love your Genma. I love your Hayate. ... Wow, does he need a hug.

Aw. This was just... wonderful.
UE chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
oh wow, i didn't know their age difference was that large. for some reason i thought they were like within a couple of years...anyways.

CUTE. and genma is sucha rascal. this is the best line:

"He can kill people in cold blood, scurry over rooftops undetected and bake a mean cherry pie, but he’s never going to be a politician."

and i wish genma would have taken up hayate's offer...teehee.