Reviews for Rollercoaster
Leona chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
The end scene of "Unbearable" episode is still hard to watch even in these days; I fully understood why Sara chose to leave LV in this story. After all one can only get trampled emotionally for so many times and for so long by someone you love. Too bad the CSI show writers don't have the wits to contact you for episode plot lines.
Marie chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Still inviting as ever. You have been truly missed.
claudia40gsr chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Bela história!
Keronshara chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Question - Why is "Bite me" considered swearing?
Sarafly chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I never get tired of reading this story. I don't Know why its so memorable to me. I Think I have read it about five times. It touches me, it makes me feel good. You are a great writer.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
great story. now to start on another
DongBangShinKi chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow, This is such a cute story, I cannot wait to read your second. I can picture Grissom doing what you wrote, it's brilliant!

Sarah.
seeyoustandingthere chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I'm sure you get this all the time - but I just have to tell you quite how amazing your writing is - so in character. Especially Grissom. The challenge that the pursuit of good fic extends is that, really, isn't it? So many spend so long trying, and really I wish I could just have an endless supply of your words, it would do for me.
nicki chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
that's really sweet
Starshadow of the Tok'ra chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh, very angsty, quite well-written. I liked the ending, happy but not TOO happy, you know? Well, off to read that sequel of yours...
Kay Isles chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Love it
adara13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aww, this is sweet and really well written. I loved how it ended openly!
hope-passion chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
YAY for geeklove

and for greg, too cute!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
love this story even more every time I read it... great work!
Laura chapter 1 . 9/30/2006