Reviews for I Disappear
studentofwords chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
I loved it. It really seemed like an actual episode. Great job!
Erieaud chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Great Story! I love the message! Be careful what you wish for...
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Really good story!
dark red shadows chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
COol
Ara-chelly chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
good story, i think that the ending needed something though, but other then that, i really liked it.
hottietom chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
That was awesome! It was just like the show! Like an episode. I loved it. :D
sunrise-91 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
great first chapter! i am writing a story on Bhh and i was hoping you could read it. it isant up yet but it will be on july 14. please read. again great first chapter!
SunmeSD chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow... nice story.. I love it but it's so dramatic and kind of scary. I can't believe that this happened. Is it really the end? It's so short and ... how can it end like this? What about everyone who has gone away? And does this mean that everyone will disappear? Because Lucas said and I quote, 'Sometimes, I wish they would ALL disappear." Well, please let me know and I hope that you continue ransom. Thanks!
Dulaman chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
i just read the first chapter but i like it... i wonder if u could read my story and review cuz i could really use someone to give me some adive it's called a new beginning... its a bhh read it! good sotry
someoddgirl yah i'm lazy chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
so i like it. nice. yup yup. nice. i haven't watched blake holsey forever, i always hafta work. bah.
kaileecw chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
i like it alot it was a good story that made u think :]
ryn chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Well done. A Lucas-centric story is always a good choice.
Violetfury chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
I enjoyed reading this fic. It seemed like it could have been an episode.
Caralynne chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Impressive. Everyone was in character. It was a little short, but that's typical of SDaBHH episodes, so I dont really care. This actually could have been an actual episode.

overall grade: A
Sodoff Baldrick chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I've never even seen BHH... but I loved this story! It's so... I don't know... professional. You COULD make a TV episode out of it. Keep this up!