Reviews for Two Live As One
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I probably said this back at Twisting the Hellmouth, but if I haven't, this really does need to be picked up on. Stories of the surviving Fang Gang and the Scoobies coping with Faith's heroic sacrifice, possibly, or places (including Heaven) Faith might have wound up.

I keep up the hope.
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This story really illustrates how even a very short story can have a lot of depth to it. I loved your take on Faith here, her redemption is such an interesting part of her character.
Terrible Tues chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow! That was original and surprising.
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
*whimper* Oh. Wow. Love it. :)
Magnus The Wolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
very nice lil twist on the season 5 finale. i liked it. good job and original idea :)
Slaymesoftly chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Wonderful. Didn't see that coming until the last few sentences.
sorry not registered here chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This is .:good:. I have never seen a story with this idea, and it is really refreshing to see a new idea amongst all the cliches. Thank you for being origional.
Scarlet Ibis chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
U know, it would have made more sense if she was made from Faith. After all, she was the "officially active" Slayer. U r a mad genius...
JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Wow. Well done. :D
Angel of the Lord chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
An interesting spin on an idea that many have tried before. But it does make sense.

Explains why she's taller than Buffy. And the hair. The hair thing too.

Hm... I may borrow your theory at some point. Just a heads up. Of course it'll probably only be to rant to one of my friends about the show but, eh. Whaddya gonna do?
darkwillow7 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I think I like that much better than the real ending.
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Huh. I've never thought of that alternate ending before. Very creative. Yay for Faith saving the world :)
chelsea chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
very good. goodness why wern't you a writer for the show? Helga you have got a lot of splain'n to do!
Taintedpromises chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Wow, how long did it take you to come up with that. Really smart, make her out of the slayer. i really liked it. You shoudl do more chapters than just one
ainon chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I'm very much impressed! One of the most original ideas I've seen, and so well-written.