Reviews for Valentine
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I know this fic is really old, but you made me cry here.
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I know I mentioned this already in a previous review, but your characterization of Tara is so great, I love to read it. She and Spike are both kind of outsiders in the Scooby gang, but I didn't really see the potential for them to have a bond until I found your stories. I'll admit, I teared up a little at the end of this story-I loved it!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
You still keep at it, amazing me with these Tara/Spike ficcies :)
Sadie Hyde chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was beautiful. It moved me on a level very few stories ever had. I knew the end of the story but was imagining a world (with shrimp? Without shrimp?) where the unlucky in love find happiness in each other,

And they would've. Some could even argue with the timeline that they did.

But part 3? Gutted me. So simple and to the point, not emotionally manipulative or using syntax to induce feelings- just 'Here it is, gz it is. and that's all.'

I realize this must seem like deranged babbling, and to be sure, yeah, some of it is. Point is I read this earlier in week and spent hrs trying to find it again bc I felt like I HAD to review it. Even risked husband ridicule to describe how moving story was. Thank you for a phenomenal read. You owe me a bunch of tissues, and whatever you give someone you've made to feel really old...
Scarlet Ibis chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Oh, how I wish you'd back this awesome short story a bit and make it a kick ass Spara. Great job.
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That was lovely.
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
*whimper* Ahh! I don't understand - what was the flower, and how did Tara die?
kimidragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
oh...beautiful...

and touching, very touching

thanks
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Beautiful. I love the characterizations of Spike and Tara - you show her softness and his delicacy. Fantastic.
sparkly lairy fights chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Thank you for an enjoyable little fic.
Slaymesoftly chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
This was lovely.
mazza chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
beautiful -how wonderfully you write Spike and Tara. You are the best writer I have come across and I wait for each new story or chapter with patience.
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This was so touching. Excellent fic. I love Spara friendship :)
shallowness chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
This is wonderful. Fantastic use of language - always just enough to imply so much more. The dialogue captures them perfectly, I love the small revelations about themselves they let out and how much Tara sees and the craft of how the various elements weave together. The last two segments just made me gasp. Great controlled writing with an emotional punch - can't sak for much more than that.
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 2/22/2005