Reviews for To Serve and Protect
AlisonK chapter 26 . 4/12
I was completely unfamiliar with this fandom, but I have to say it didn't matter. You totally made me fall in love with the central pair and I was delighted to see there were a couple of short fics from the same AU for me to read as well. I could happily read lots more about Joey & Seto!

Thanks for sharing your writing.
Greysh chapter 25 . 1/1
wow! I thought it may be a woman, because there was no real proof that the letter man was male. But an old lady!? I did not see that coming. She caused so much trouble!
at least they are safe now :)

a good twist!
Greysh chapter 22 . 1/1
I love the story :) very nice very complex. The romance is building up nicely. The letter man is very interesting! I can't figure out who it could be :) (drama and stress!)

I do wonder if they still use needles as IV catheters in america. I noticed that you always say that there is a needle in his/her arm with the IV.
As a nurse I can tell you that when we (Belgium, Europe) insert the IV catheter we use a needle as a guide-wire and to cut through the skin. once we are in a vein we remove the needle (sharp metal) and leave the catheter (a bendy floppy plastic) inside the vein.

patients can pull out a catheter easily, it can get displaced (still in the arm but not in the vein) and let fluids flow next to a vein "extra-vascular" (painful and sometimes dangerous). but the catheter can not cut or break a vein.
it can get infected yes. and with the placement the nurse can cute the vein badly with the "needle". but never later.

:) just wanted you to know! It's possible things are different in you country. I don't know.

it's still a very nice story.
and I always read "medical" info in a fic with a grain of salt :p it's the spirit of the story that counts, not the medical facts.
Ruby of Raven chapter 26 . 5/24/2014
Yes! XD Wonderful!
Not gonna lie, though. The last two chapters were a bit anticlimactic, but they wrapped things up nicely. Plus, the last chapter was just plain cute and all around wonderful. I would have preferred more sex scenes since you're one of the only authors who writes Seto as the uke in this pairing, which I completely prefer. So, thank you for writing this. It took a while to read and made me neglect some of my homework, but I'm not complaining. XD It was a great read!
Ischemia chapter 26 . 4/19/2014
Goodness this has to be the longest fic i've ever read, but one of the best as well. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
kaida-chan rumir chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
One word. AMAZING. That is all/
Hatter chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Just really wanted to tell you how much I like this story. I have read the entire thing. In fact, I spent two entire days doing nothing but reading this story. It's riveting. I love the depth of the characters. I love how dark the story is, and the toughness of the characters. I love that they don't immediately fall into each other and the detail in the fight scene. I love your writing style.

I wish I had more words to describe what it is about this story that I like so much :)
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Such an awesome story I'm re-reading it. I never re-read stories.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
Wow! I don't impress easily but this is by far one of, if not the best, Seto&Joey story I have read this week. The detail was superb. The characters well thought out and explored. I felt a connection to them. Definitely adding this story and you to my favorites.
Sora Kohaku chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Wow, Joey has more problems than they think. Just how he treats his family. You can't isolate yourself from your family, get involved extremely dangerous and illegal practices and then be angry that you family "hasn't been there for you". And, then you want to punish them because they should have trusted you even though you gave them no reason to do so. Seriously, Joey that's some messed up shit. Their mother was abused by her husband most likely, so it makes sense that she would try to protect her daughter when she saw what looked like her son going the same way. I really hope Joey starts to improve because no. Just not okay.
Kyokora chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Are you a jack of all trades? I must say I am impressed by how much you know about so many topics. By the way great job so far. This is one of the most captivating Fan Fics I have ever read. Truly impressive.

PS. I think this is the longest review I have posted. (I hope you take that as a compliment cause that is how it was meant.)
R chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
Read this off and on for three days, that is a new record for me. I enjoyed this very much. The only thing that buged me was the breaks in the different points of veiw in the eailer chapters...there were none.

Anyway, great story.
SmartPsychoticChaos chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
I read this awhile back, on a different computer, and it took me a bit to find it. Favin' so i never loose it again
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
You finally finished & in a short 8 months : D You're also still writing these days, bravo. I'll just favorite this & then check out your other stories ; D
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 25 . 9/9/2012
That green tea ice sounds extremely tasty, makes me want some. & red bean buns- Damn, I've been craving those forever... Anyway, even though, the Letterman was just an old busy-body, I'm kind of glad it wasn't too exciting after all. That yakuza stuff was intense. Now, I'm just itching for a final lemon in the final chapter & maybe a reunion of the Yu-gi-oh crew : D Thanks for all your little notes at the end. They give good insights.