Reviews for To Serve and Protect
lone goth-kitten chapter 26 . 5/15
Loved this one. It is now among my favorite Puppy-Shipping ff! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to reading more from you! ;-)
shotgunj chapter 26 . 2/23
Not so much a review and a simple thank you for a wonderfully well written story. I know that is is fairly old but I'm also fairly new to reading fan fiction. This is my second read of this story and I love it. It has an interesting storyline/plot with lots of details and enough intimacy that adds to the story and not just sex for the sake on the one-shot. I'm especially fond of the Seto/Jou stories. I also like Insider Trading for the same reasons. I see that you are writing for another fandom now. I would like to ask/implore you to write more for the original Yugioh fandom. I'm being selfish, but this is lots out there written but much of it isn't very good, you are one of the few authors that has made it worthwhile to keep reading. Again thank you for a great stories.
shotgunj chapter 26 . 2/23
Not so much a review and a simple thank you for a wonderfully well written story. I know that is is fairly old but I'm also fairly new to reading fan fiction. This is my second read of this story and I love it. It has an interesting storyline/plot with lots of details and enough intimacy that adds to the story and not just sex for the sake on the one-shot. I'm especially fond of the Seto/Jou stories. I also like Insider Trading for the same reasons. I see that you are writing for another genre now. I would like to ask/implore you to write more for the original Yugioh genre. I'm being selfish, but this is lots out there written but much of it isn't very good, you are one of the few authors that has made it worthwhile to keep reading. Again thank you for a great stories.
jessie4491 chapter 26 . 1/22
lĺĺ
keysam23 chapter 26 . 10/8/2016
Even though I am totally unfamiliar with this fandom, not to mention the card game, I love this story. Thank you very much for sharing!

(not sure why all this appears to be underlined...)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
You explained this Japanese, but what about the nushi joke?
1enchantedgirl chapter 26 . 3/10/2016
Wow. I am so blown away with this amazing well of knowledge you have. It was truly a pleasure to spend more time with you. I am curious as to what hair product Joey is using to have his hair grow so quickly in such a relatively short time.

I am looking forward to reading your again, do you have any new posts or are you posting somewhere else?
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I love this. I needed to read this type of story. Seeing its summary was like a gift from wbove. Thank you
AlisonK chapter 26 . 4/12/2015
I was completely unfamiliar with this fandom, but I have to say it didn't matter. You totally made me fall in love with the central pair and I was delighted to see there were a couple of short fics from the same AU for me to read as well. I could happily read lots more about Joey & Seto!

Thanks for sharing your writing.
Greysh chapter 25 . 1/1/2015
wow! I thought it may be a woman, because there was no real proof that the letter man was male. But an old lady!? I did not see that coming. She caused so much trouble!
at least they are safe now :)

a good twist!
Greysh chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
I love the story :) very nice very complex. The romance is building up nicely. The letter man is very interesting! I can't figure out who it could be :) (drama and stress!)

I do wonder if they still use needles as IV catheters in america. I noticed that you always say that there is a needle in his/her arm with the IV.
As a nurse I can tell you that when we (Belgium, Europe) insert the IV catheter we use a needle as a guide-wire and to cut through the skin. once we are in a vein we remove the needle (sharp metal) and leave the catheter (a bendy floppy plastic) inside the vein.

patients can pull out a catheter easily, it can get displaced (still in the arm but not in the vein) and let fluids flow next to a vein "extra-vascular" (painful and sometimes dangerous). but the catheter can not cut or break a vein.
it can get infected yes. and with the placement the nurse can cute the vein badly with the "needle". but never later.

:) just wanted you to know! It's possible things are different in you country. I don't know.

it's still a very nice story.
and I always read "medical" info in a fic with a grain of salt :p it's the spirit of the story that counts, not the medical facts.
Ruby of Raven chapter 26 . 5/24/2014
Yes! XD Wonderful!
Not gonna lie, though. The last two chapters were a bit anticlimactic, but they wrapped things up nicely. Plus, the last chapter was just plain cute and all around wonderful. I would have preferred more sex scenes since you're one of the only authors who writes Seto as the uke in this pairing, which I completely prefer. So, thank you for writing this. It took a while to read and made me neglect some of my homework, but I'm not complaining. XD It was a great read!
Ischemia chapter 26 . 4/19/2014
Goodness this has to be the longest fic i've ever read, but one of the best as well. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
kaida-chan rumir chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
One word. AMAZING. That is all/
Hatter chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Just really wanted to tell you how much I like this story. I have read the entire thing. In fact, I spent two entire days doing nothing but reading this story. It's riveting. I love the depth of the characters. I love how dark the story is, and the toughness of the characters. I love that they don't immediately fall into each other and the detail in the fight scene. I love your writing style.

I wish I had more words to describe what it is about this story that I like so much :)