Reviews for Before the Dawn
AngelDragon1976 chapter 49 . 8/21
Thank you for this awesomely amazing and beautifully written story. I've loved every word.
AngelDragon1976 chapter 3 . 8/17
Loving this story so far. So awesome.
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 49 . 7/22
Thanks for a great read. I don’t usually stay engaged for Linder five but I think each chapter had enough story to merit anyone’s interest.
Thanks again!
NotEnoughTime chapter 39 . 7/22
Weeping! That hurt so bad!
That was so hard. :-(
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 26 . 7/19
Lovely. So delicately done. I find this story so easy to read without being obvious. Thanks once again!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 24 . 7/19
Aaahhhhhhhh (repeat as required). How on earth is this going to be ok! I can only think of one magical creature that could help! Pleeaaasssseee!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 21 . 7/19
Great update. I love AU and also a fan of a rating change in a good story!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 16 . 7/18
Omg what did he say?
This is a great story. I’m enjoying the pace and your storytelling. It deserves more reviews and I promise to add to it as I go!
HeatherGrey07 chapter 49 . 7/10
I absolutely loved this story! Severus and Hermione’s relationship was so perfect!
So cruel what happened to the Weasley clan!
alreynolds13 chapter 49 . 7/5
This fic was a-ma-zing! The slow burn was glorious, and I loved the twist with Draco taking Snape's place as spy. Also, you have done what no other HP fic has yet to do...you made me actually cry...TWICE! I can usually keep my emotions internal while reading death in fics, but I utterly lost it during the funeral chapter. I wasn't just wiping away a few stray tears, I was straight up sobbing. And then, you got me again with Draco at the end. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this fic. It was an honor to read.
Fantomette34 chapter 49 . 6/11
What a shame for me who read your wonderful story a few years ago and I did not leave a comment...
I thank you for this moving fiction, so much more great than the original. If only JKR had allowed Severus to survive and experience happiness with... Hermione ?
You are an incredible author, and I felt a lot of emotions reading you.
A thousand thanks and good luck !
Kushka chapter 49 . 6/2
Great story
Mmlefay chapter 49 . 5/21
I loved this! It was magnificent. I’m surprised it doesn’t have more reviews, I enjoyed it as least as much as post tenebrae lux, if not more. Thanks!
LadyKazi chapter 49 . 5/12
wow. i don't have more words. just wow. it is rare to render me speechless but you have done so. Beautifully done
2,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »