Reviews for Before the Dawn
ok wow
Severus the doe chapter 49 . 9/26
Thank you for this.. It's one of the best ️
ashjoeksa chapter 37 . 8/13
All I have to say is: It's about darn time! (I'd say a different word there but not sure if I'm allowed to). Though I do appreciate a slow burn it was definitely worth the wait!
xlenaleex chapter 49 . 7/27
This was so great! It was such a beautiful story! Your portrayal of both Severus and Hermione was amazing! And your writing style is beyond talented. You work through character development so gradually and naturally and it makes the characters really come alive. I’m so glad you shared this with us! It was a heartbreakingly beautiful read!
JJ Marie033 chapter 36 . 7/19
o
JJ Marie033 chapter 36 . 7/19
o
Why does she never try to use her wand to defend herself! With Lucius, she didn’t even try to reach for her wand—what is this damsel in distress act! Pathetic!
That was domestic violence. On both sides.
statetech0 chapter 1 . 6/29
You hit 2,100 reviews on August 16th, 2019. Congrats for hitting 2,200 reviews on June 29th, 2020!
triojediknights chapter 1 . 6/29
So this is set after DH? Are Harry and Ron with her?
WizMonCruWil chapter 1 . 6/29
Snapemione fics are always the best!
renee-emz chapter 49 . 6/26
Amazing work. I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
Josephinejays chapter 49 . 6/20
that was an amazing journey, thankyou for this story. i really enjoy it.
Dear author,
wow. i don’t really have the words to describe this book. this has been the best fanfiction i’ve ever read. fanfiction. period. not ss/hg, not harry potter universe, no. this has been an absolute pleasure to read, and i’m honestly shocked that this kind of writing is free. you wrote the characters so beautifully, and created such an interesting plot, that i just had to spend every minute of the past few days reading this. it is currently during the corona quarantine, and i was losing my mind until i found this book. you have created a beautiful story, allowing me to escape the world for a few days. this has been an amazing ride. i have laughed and cried with these characters, and i almost forgot i wasn’t reading canon. this has been, dare i day it? better than canon. thank you so much for writing this masterpiece and sharing it with the world. i hope by now you are a wealthy writer, who spends their days creating masterpieces such as these.
Sincerely,
Tova
ReadToLove chapter 30 . 5/27
I find this incident very unrealistic, Hermione is the brightest witch of her age... She can perform nonverbal spells easily, her reflexes in battle are amazing her intelligence is unmatched... Moreover Crabbe and Hoyle just aren't powerful enough to challenge her... The entire ordeal just feels fake and unrealistic.
2,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »