Reviews for Before the Dawn
Nyx chapter 29 . 10/24
Quick nitpick: it’s pet ‘peeve’ you are looking for, not hate. Amazing story, I am loving it. I have no idea how I’ve never come across it! So glad I did, though!
Ieraed chapter 38 . 7/24
I almost expected it to say "I did my waiting! 18 years of it! in Azkaban!" lol great story so far!
Mcklynnzieg chapter 39 . 6/22
That was *brutal*.
bunnyobelenus chapter 22 . 6/9
I know this has been finished for a long time and no one probably reads it now but I just found it and am really enjoying it. I also just have to say that scratching sound is either Peter the rat, another animagus, or a not so sneaky house elf. Not that it matters, I'll find out eventually. lol
kotorixx chapter 9 . 5/29
gosh I love this story! and it took me a while to realize that HBP wasn't even out yet when you were writting those chapters :D
beckyzoso chapter 45 . 5/7
Okay, real talk here. I obsessively read SS/HG fic everyday, going on 5 months now. I haven't actually had tears running down my face since a few of the first fics I've read. Until now. Draco and Severus at the end. I was about sobbing. My children around me, "what's wrong mom!?" All I could say was "Draco!". Wow. So moving. What a deserving end for most, but not all. So sad. And sad that this is coming to and end! I've really enjoyed this fic, the moonfilly and the potions lab, the wolfsbane experimentation, the acknowledgement of the Headmaster's hard and callous decisions - showing that he really was trying to do the best for The Good but having to make heart rending decisions to do so. This is a great fic, so glad you shared it with us all.
Tonya chapter 25 . 3/11
Wow! You’re good. You made me cry.
beethovencool chapter 49 . 1/22
This is so wholesome, thank you for writing this story, i really love it! :D
Rosmerta chapter 49 . 1/20
Lovely story! I admire your creativity and imagination. Your characterizations of Severus and Hermione were well done, and I always enjoy a slow, more realistic buildup to their relationship. I just wish you hadn't killed off quite so many Weasleys ;_; but other than that, I know I'll enjoy revisiting this story in the future! Thanks for sharing your work with all us HP/Snamione fans 3
Guest chapter 18 . 11/28/2021
I don’t like Lucius at all! So evil to Severus. He should let Draco crash and burn to throw it back in his face! Really love this story very good writing and true to character
alannalove1990 chapter 6 . 10/26/2021
Awwwwwwwwww Snape complimented her
alannalove1990 chapter 5 . 10/26/2021
Ahhhhh go Hermione for brewing
alannalove1990 chapter 4 . 10/24/2021
Intense
DeadRosesX3 chapter 6 . 10/23/2021
Okay this is so cute I’m geeking
alannalove1990 chapter 3 . 10/23/2021