Reviews for Word of Advice
Terrible Tues chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Crack. :)
Sadie Hyde chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Now I'm going to be up all night reading EVERYTHING you've written. Your Buffyverse characterization better than season 7s was. Curse you!

Loved this, wondered about Marius's origin. In my mind he's half Highlander universe, half Anne Rice's Marius. Regardless, great job.
Sarah Kennedy chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Loved Angel as a baby! Wish I'd thought of that unwritten complication!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
lol
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love this story! Excellent!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was psychotic but in a really, really good way. Bravo!
supernerdy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I LOVE Spikes advice on how to win back Buffy. That was hillarious, keep writin'

-supernerdy
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
LOL Wonderful! Love your take on the Shanshu! That would be so funny! And the end piece was so sweet. GREAT read all around! ZLB
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
i really love this fic its gone on mt faves list
Lirazel chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This was hilarious. From Illyria as a receptionist to the idea of Angel as a baby (priceless!) to Spike's interaction with the Immortal and his reaction to the idea of him dating Dawn even to the end and the Spike/Faith-ness (which I would typically hate, but you make work here)-all of it, every part is hilarious. Great work.
snipsnap chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Angel a baby!Never thought of its great
SometimesLola chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
hi ya...um just wanted to know...is there more?
Kara chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I think I just died. You are too funny. Everything-baby Angel (*dies all over again*), the Immortal being all Buffy-lovesick, Spike's reaction to his interest in Dawn, the Spike/Faith ending-was brilliant.
Kara chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
MadelineFate chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
This was a great one shot! More Illyria would have been even better, but it had all my fave characters, and a funny little plot line to boot! I loved the blonde to brunettes thing, and after reading this, I plan on reading more of your work. Very entertaining!