Reviews for The Price They Paid
fancyspinner chapter 44 . 1/24
this has been a fantastic read. It is the sort of story that I can see being realistic given the paranoya of governmental persons and the histerical nature of mob mentality. I was rather surprised at how zeche became part of the group; it was well done and totally believable. I am very much looking forward to reading the sequal. thank you for shaing such a wonderful universe.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
love it nice ending
i still cant find where one of the part where i really liked is... *sigh*
oh well on to the next part! . i love this series...
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
lol i read this fic on debs dragon website n its great no matter how many times i read it
i just so love this chapter! didnt realise this was on too, now i can review it... im trying to find another bit that i loved but i cant seem to remember wat it was...just remember it was something i can relate to wiv duo -.-' ...
nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 18 . 5/15/2012
I thought there was something fishy about that undersecretary. I am glad it got sorted out at least somewhat. I'm not even sure what I would have done in Relena's place if that happened to me. Ugh ...

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Might as well review now. I got caught up in the story and forgot.

This is really good. I have a question about the time line though. I am not an expert on gw, but I read somewhere that there were two wars. Is this in between the two or after both?

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Great chapter. Something like this was bound to happen at some point. Just had to be a robbery huh? Definitely works for the story.

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
good las couple of chapters. I can definitely see why the g-boys hate school. When you get so used to doing things your own way and not having incompotent idiots boss you around ... I have always been in contempt of authority figures myself. I detest them especially when they try to tell me how to live my life.

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
This is crazy. How is he going to get out of this one? With all the training and such I'm surje he can figure something out.

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I never really liked Rolena much myself. it is nice to see one that isn't completely psycho though. At least she'll be somewhat reasonable.

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Interesting idea. I think there is a lot more going on than what's been written yet though. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Dymian chapter 44 . 10/6/2011
Pure Awesomeness! I can't wait for the next part, If it isn't already out.
cho-chan09 chapter 44 . 2/26/2011
I was just reading about ulcers! Nasty things really. Despite the situation in which they are leaving the planet, I'm glad that G-boys are getting a chance to start anew. And you do not know how hard I laughed when Heero got a parking ticket. That was just too funny. Anywho, I await patiently for the continuation. _
cho-chan09 chapter 43 . 2/24/2011
OMG! Breaking news! Relena is not useless. I repeat, Relena is NOT useless! She sure came through this time round. I'm so proud of her! *sniff* Now to bring 'em home! _
cho-chan09 chapter 42 . 2/20/2011
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Mission is a go. Now the real action begins. We've got quite the tension going on; what'll happen when it snaps? Hopefully an explosion or two. I'm gonna love this. Onward! _
cho-chan09 chapter 41 . 2/20/2011
I just LoL'd at the hentai bastards part. Cute touch that, much appreciated. XD And then my mind sort of sat in the gutter imagining Duo in a skin tight suit. Yea, I get that wasn't what it was for, but I'm grouped in with those hentai bastards, ok? . Speaking of bastards, that idiot tech boy, Mackie, was about to find my foot up his ass. He was grating on my nerves as well. You get those people who think that they can do whatever they want because of connections, or because they think they're so much smarter than your average pencil; they're all levels of annoying! Glad to see him go. Wouldn't want his blood all over the floor. And now to see if we'll be gift wrapping a Gundam pilot for our would-be terrorists. _