Reviews for Pweeease?
Tiffany Rodriquez chapter 1 . 8/8/2023
can we please get Gara some love interest
This is the second thing I want to ask, can we get Vai and Yoko make dark Schneider jealous give him his own taste of his medicine
Rated: M
Tiffany Rodriquez chapter 1 . 8/8/2023
Oh my gosh, I agree with you. We need to see more of Gara, he’s one of my favorite… I enjoyed and love every bit of it. I love everything how you captured it, so right I wish we would’ve got to see this on bastard! (Instead of what we got 3 slut bags can’t you tell how much I hate the other three women) anyways, you killed it you captured the scenario relationship between Yoko and black Schneider so perfect. (Please write more. I’m begging you’re so good at it.)
denisegalante1009 chapter 1 . 3/21/2022
Why don’t people write more fanfics for this series? Oh well maybe they will when the Netflix series comes out.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2021
Funny and Well written fiction
vanity p chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
really think about what dark is asking her...OH!speaking of dark...isn't it supposed to darsh/dark shnider,ohhhhhhhh, i get it (some times i just think i'm waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to...vanity? nah,...)*spread this around* SOME ONE PWEEEEASE MAKE FAN FIC AN D (vampire hunter d) AND ARSHES!

THIS FIC IS VERY...GREATE!
Miu Takayama chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
hahahahahahaha I love it! hahahahaha
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
lol very cute and i don't think Dark would do that but what the hack u did great on it man keep up the good work
suteko1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
oh this was a cute giggle. And asking a woman to give up one of her chocolates! Yeah he deserved the slap.
VampiresTears chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was the best! I laughed so hard.
baby-ectoplasma chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
haha awesome oneshot! u spelled everythin rite

:D keep on making more
crimsonkristlerose chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Just wanted to stop by and say. Read your one-shot it was to funny I almost woke all my students reading it. Loved it!
MamaJMarie chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Yes, you have the names spelled right. very amusing.
Boudicca of Green chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Oh my god, this is so cute! I can just see them!
Daniil chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Yoko? In a long skirt? Be ye daft?
Platapuss chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
uhhg i love bastard and i love this pairing and i wish there were more fics for the series!

heheh sexual innuendos in the form of chocolate.