Reviews for Felis Catus
yamiduke13 chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
This story has entertained me greatly. I love how Edward and Roy are communicating so efficiently even though Roy cant actually talk. You did a great job with it so far and I am really looking forward to more.
WolfGiselle chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Hey. Just wanted to drop you a line and say that this story is pretty awesome. I've read plenty of stories in which one of the characters gets turned into a cat. It's practically a cliche by now. You, however, managed to make the idea seem new - almost intense. Roy as a cat really works. And I love the idea of one of his many dates turning him into one.

I notice that you haven't updated in forever. I don't know if you ever plan to finish this, but I hope someday that you decide to. It was left on kind of a cliffhanger, after all. I want to know what happens with the chimeras... and all the missing people in the sewer. I want to learn more about Roy's past. I want to see Roy and Ed become even closer - realize their 'feelings' for each other. And I definitely want to see everyone's reactions when they find out that Roy was the cat all along...if they even ever find out. -_-

'Sigh'. I found this story really amusing. Even if you never update, I applaud you for what you had managed to write so far. Good day.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
you can't leave it here!
Please update!
Juiji chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
I love this story so much. So funny.
LeFay Strent chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
Dude, I know you haven't updated for about seven to eight years, but PLEASE come back and update. This story deserves to be finished. It's too good NOT to be completed. It's got such style, I love it! So please, for the story, for the readers, come back and finish it one day. Don't let all of this great work go to waste.
LeFay Strent chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Things are getting interesting, both how Roy and Ed's thoughts about each other have been shifting and how the chimeras and the missing team is kicking up the action.
LeFay Strent chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Wow, I love how realistic you're making all of this. You've got the characters down pat. I can even imagine that this is what Mustang would act like if he were turned into a cat. Good job!
LeFay Strent chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Okay, I died laughing when Mustang was like, "Come back, human slave!" God, that line just killed me! XD
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
Awww...why did you stop writing this :(
I was really getting to love it 2
KonekoNoRenkinjutsushi chapter 23 . 11/9/2011
Please update! I'm really loving this story! The whole thing just captivates me and makes me want to read more!
ansari chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
And so I join the legions of those begging for an update from that which at first glance appears to be long-dead.

I have the urge to make a crack about the legions of the damned, but I think I’ll leave it for now; I’ve got more important matters to discuss.

I knew this was incomplete when I started it, and with six years on the clock and still counting it wasn’t likely it’d ever be finished, but godammit, by the time I got to chapter three I didn’t care: it was too good to pass up.

And then I wandered over to your profile, and hey! It’s been updated recently – with a promise to continue! Now *there’s* some good news!

Onto actual review.

I love the team’s bantering. Between Major Armstrong joining in and pretending to be deaf when they get seditious, and Hughes being categorically insane, I found it all very funny, and a very nice display of the relationships within and without the team. And speaking of Hughes, I love your characterisation here – it’s very in keeping with the Brotherhood canon, teasing and just a little weird, but supportive all the same. I don’t know how else to describe it, but rest assured, it’s awesome!

I also really like how you’ve focused on the ‘Life Goes On’ aspect rather than ‘Relationshipz!’ as you write this. Watching the team figuring out the chimera situation without Roy’s input is a lot more interesting – and entertaining, for that matter – than watching them sit about the office wondering when he’ll get back and bemoaning his paperwork.

I liked the chimeras. It was pretty clear you gave their physiology and habits a good hard think before writing them, and then fighting them – cool. You have a nice healthy respect for the laws of both biology and physics, as much as possible in a fandom that mangles science but follows it anyway like FMA. It’s a hard balance to master, but you seem to have it. Hughes’s method of taking out the arthropod-esque chimera was good, and the fact that its shell was bulletproof was honestly thrilling. When an exoskeleton gets that big (forgoing for a second the reality that says its metabolism couldn't keep up with it, as you've already explained its physiology), they get really tough. Biology FTW!

Highly amusing, and scientifically plausible to boot. I’ll be waiting on that update!
saki-nee chapter 23 . 3/23/2011
You are a devil for abondoning this story.
Anais Verhoevenhaven chapter 23 . 12/23/2010
Oh please write some more, I'm dying! Please! :3
KittyMarks chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
You are officially my god!

I have read gazillions of Kitty!Ed fictions but not one Kitty!Roy story so this is a very momentus occasion for me!

So, for being the author of the only one I have ever found you totally rock XD

x
lex1621 chapter 23 . 5/26/2010
Please tell me your going to continue this? It's absolutely incredible.