Reviews for Fable: Prophecy
NaverdroL chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
This is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction so far, come on update it! I love it!
Isuma chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
im sorry i havent reviewed but i have read this whole story and even waited for this chapter this is definately one of the top 5 fable stories i look forward to the next chapter
mark twenty chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I have not had the time to read as I have been busy with my own story; as you might have seen. I would like for you to read it and give me your thoughts on it.

As for Prophecy, I think it is heading in a good direction. I have one major concern with chapter six, though. It seems as if your grammatical level has fallen. If there is something I remembered from your story was its almost faultless grammar. Yet, it seems you are slipping in this category.
RiotDragon chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
Another exwllent chapter to an exellent story. I like how you didn't limit yourself to the creatures of the game, Balverines, Hobbes, ect. I have several creatures that were never even mentioned in Fable, but I digress. Good luck and glad to see you are still writing this.
the clansman chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
this is really good, why don't you update? why
RiotDragon chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
This is an awesome story. Its good to see a story that has nothing to do with the main character of the game. I really like it, so continue please.
gbdfbvgdfbvfbvfd chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Very good.
Jack Krieg and James Crusade chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
i really enjoy your story up date past chp 5 please
The Ice Woman chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Well, I was plesantly surprised that this story was updated. I had feared it was forgotten.

Keep up the good work.
StandAlone11 chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
hey man, i was reading mr. c's fic when i saw he recommended your story so i decided to read it.

i'm quite glad i did, this is pretty sweet.
Mr. Clark chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
An ominous wind blows.

Nice to see this story has not been forgotten. The tie-in with the game has brought forth some rather troubling proceedings involving the original characters you've placed in here, and I must say that I look forward to whatever terror you plan on putting them through.

Keep up the good work.
TopDogg chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
How does this remind you of that song? They are not related at all. Anyway, good chap man. Lets get the plot going!
ApolloIV chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Not bad, not bad at all. I got some Sum41 tickets {Unwritten Law and Harthone Heights} So I've been listing those CDs and I found that this sounds like Spill My Blood by Harthone Heights. Just a thought. And I thought the name Keller was familur. And yes I know I need a dictionary.
mark twenty chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Good Chapter...lots of reference and hinting of the plot.
mark twenty chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
Finally read up to chapter 4 and I must say it's all very good. I'd be honored if you reviewed my story...

Keep it up!