Reviews for Dance
Amber-Hime chapter 1 . 1/1
I actually have tears in my eyes. This has to be one of the most heartbreaking pieces I've ever read. Kudos to you.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This story made me cry.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I Cried, From This.
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very creative and touching backstory for a minor character in Naruto.

It made me appreciate Hayate and Genma better.
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow, that was really depressing, yet beautiful. Thanks for psting and have a great day!
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
So sad! I almost cried!
xDelfin chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Beautiful :]

Haaku12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I can't truley word how amazing this story was. It's very rare where I read anything with a semi-plot (or even mindlessness) that I don't see where I'd like to throw in my own GodModing to make something not happen. Here I thought 'What if Hayate was in the Dojo and wasn't actually dead and-!', but when I finished it... I just went, 'No. This is too perfect how it is.'
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Beautiful and completely breathtaking. I loved the characterization.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
What a wonderful backstory for Hayate. I'd never really given him much thought. It was very captivating...the way he insisted on continuing with the sword despite the knowledge that he was killing himself.

And at the end where genma is standing there, in the dojo, with all his memories of bittersweet.

"And he was sure it was perfect. Sure it was beautiful." Lovely.

Thanks for sharing!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Gorgeous. It took my breath away - there was so much left unsaid, the feelings welling under the surface. There's a surreal tone at the end when Genma is standing under the moonlight with Hayate's memories; I really loved that. Simply captivating.
acyp chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very nice.

I always liked Hayate, even if he was pretty minor. I don't know why though. Maybe because he was just awesome like that.

It wasn't a heart-wrenching, makes-me-bawl kind of fic, but it pulled heartstrings, so...yeah, well done. x)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009