Reviews for Pass it On
luluhrh chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
hehehe. . . i like how they're using the excuse of "getting each other sick" to avoid the fact that they like each other. it's cute! XD
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
. . .

perfect. just. . . perfect.
ArtbyMeganMac chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
You should write another chapter! I really enjoyed it although the ending left a little cliff hanger for me ; I loved when they just started randomly kissing each other to try and get the other one sick lol... But I think there should have been at the end Ed confesses his love to Roy. That would have been great.
Snowthevampirequeen chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Revenge haha
Polarized Penmanship chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I just want to say that while I am reading this chapter, there is an advertisement for cold and flu medicine right above the summary for the story XD
I hope you appreciate the irony of this XD
Spoot Poot chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
LOL! I loved this whole thing! Lets keep em coming, or I will NOT be happy! and you don't wanna make me angry, so I suggest you keep writing!
arlena.ferrell chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
hahahahahaha too funny
LeFay Strent chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Hahaha, Ed was so freaking eager when he thought Roy was sick. He was so expecting Roy to pass it on. XD
LeFay Strent chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Okay, this is too cute. I love how the 'passing it on' game has actually eased some of the tension between them because it seems that they're enjoying it, and are actually starting to care for each other.
LeFay Strent chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Wowzers, I did not expect Ed to show up like that. Awww, he was jealous! X3
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hahaha! I just knew it! I knew that was why Ed kissed him! Haha, take that Roy Mustang! XD
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Haha Roy should of Never tolled he had allergies. Awesome story by the way.
damncritic chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
aww... this is adorable! :D i especially liked the first 2 chapters :) wonder how their relationship will continue from this point onward.
The-Bones-of-Ed chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
lol wow this story is great had me smiling in every chapter
devils address chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
this is to good getting sick never sounded so fun lol