Reviews for DA: X10 TIMA'S STORY
goldstranger chapter 8 . 8/30/2003
I found this to be a good read, and am hoping you will continue with it. You've got an incredible sense of charater here, and the way you've written Logan is very interesting.

Nothing to vague on his past with Max, but it is sad. Now I know why he is the way he is. Tima is another interesting character, b/c i've never heard of an X series trying to get back to Manticore.

Her startling revelation was a good eye opener for her. Logan going back to help her out when she was in trouble made sense. he's a good guy at heart.

Will there be more?
BlackWolf chapter 8 . 6/28/2003
Thanks for posting the rest of Tima's story up Darwin, it's a very good intro to your X10 series:)
agmgdafan chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
Hey, great story. Keep going.
RoseRed chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
I loved the souped up version. Keep 'em coming. You're one of the 4 best writers on DA .

Star24, You, WyldeGod, Peking Noodle.
Az-teka chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
Always happy to see your name pop up on page one.

Please keep writing this and your other fic also. You're one of the best writers.
Jhondie chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
I loved this story too :)
de unstopable X-13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
AAAAHhhhhhh! you killed max! hey you should do a sequal where max and her kid are aliveand they find them.
Iovastorm chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
WOW! THAT IS, I MEAN, WOW! it's a great fanfic, omg! It was pretty sad when Max died, but still, it was powerful. You should write more!
Coughie chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Great Story
Minty Fresh chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Man this story rocked! I have nothing but respect for ya dude! Have u written ne thing else? will u write ne thing else? Am waiting on the edge of y seat!
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
This story kept me glued to my screen all the way thru and I printed it off for my friends and they all love the story.