Reviews for Belonging to Time: A Tale of Two Times
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
Something happens to his family (Nova most likely) and he takes revenge against those that caused his family harm.
reinforced hell chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
Do NOT forget your names! That is how they gain control of you! (Or so it is said in "Spirited Away")
reinforced hell chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Awe Hell NAW!
reinforced hell chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
I have a very bad feeling about this 'little lesson'...
reinforced hell chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
HEHEHE! That's funny shite!
reinforced hell chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
He gets into Ravenclaw (His mum gets bragging rights for the rest of her days...) Yup, I'd like to see his father's reaction.
reinforced hell chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
OOOH! Weatherby should be the Weasley version of the past! (You know, over the 1000 years it kinda morphed some.) Should Harry stay away from history books? Harry is definitely leading a literal double life.
reinforced hell chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
You tell Salazar to get rid of the bloody basilisk and the chamber of secrets! And you tell him not to make any heirs! That's what!
reinforced hell chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Methinks it's either the Flamel's son (the real reason why they wanted to make the PS was to meet their child) or the founder's son. If not... Then I have no clue and I'm sure it will be interesting.
khjfw chapter 22 . 3/28/2015
but how could the cruciatus curse help in anyway
it is literally torture
theaceoffire chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Hermione meets Rowena Ravenclaw... is like, "Meh."

O.O she took that well.
theaceoffire chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Wait, seeing Auras is THAT rare?

So rare a TIME TRAVELER is surprised?

/Damn, yo. Forget Parseltounge and Spidertounge, this be the rare stuff.
Benpowerman chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
good story it made me happy
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Yes I am reading this
shadowrain chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
this story started out good, but now there's too much going on all at the same time, its become so confusing that I felt like I was forcing myself to continue