Reviews for Belonging to Time: A Tale of Two Times
Su.Lecue chapter 1 . 4/28
wow. I've been lookoing for this story for so long... i couldnt found it. It has been more thab a year but this wholr week i've look to the summary of all those who included 'time travel'... 70pages of search until I finally found it. plus nee timetravel stories which I love... i searched for this one writing 'time travelmerlinfoundersrowena'... i gave up searching with so many words and oblu put time travel and there were a lot... so i took the time to check them all. that most give u an idea of how much i liked your story a few years ago... i'll reread it and leave u another comment
SortingHat chapter 8 . 3/29
This is still too canon meaning Harry is stupid and let's people manipulate him. He's a basket case.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 3/29
Personally I think he shouldn't rely on Merlin and find ways to circumstance him. Merlin sounds like Dumbledore too much always wanting his *chess piece* around.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/29
You should look up the Fruit Loops/Froot Loops Mandala Effect though I hesitate to call it that because it cheapens it but the weirdness remains.

I distinctly remember JC Penny instead of Penney as I'm very particular about letters and have had high grade marks in spelling when I was little as a result of photographic memory and a love of words.

I remember it also being called Penny because Dad would always joke and call it JC Nickles and joke "Due to inflation". :) Having that extra E just doesn't sound right or vibe right with me and never will.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/29
I call BS on the muggle repelling charm. If the police officer is honest and a bonus believes in God so has some divine help he will be able to overcome the charms due to being *born again* spiritually or something like that.

He would do what it takes to have the right thing done unlike crooked cops who would be overtaken by the repelling charm because they are weak willed. Hell any kindof mind control will work on them including low frequency waves.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/29
You should've just made this an AU fic and just changed the timeline. Trying to be serious about it isn't working. In a way that makes it even funnier then intended.

I find it funny when movies try to be serious but fail miserably and just shoot themselves in the foot as everything falls apart and plot holes are as big as the trash pile in the pacific ocean.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/29
This should ebe labeled Adventure/Humor/Friendship due to being friends with Godric. This story is grossly mislabeled I guess your just in it for the quick LULZ and that's it.

I hope you enjoyed your 15 mins of fame as you can't take fame with you when you get judged by God for good and bad.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/29
They need more then Anti-Apparition wards. They need both magical and muggle burglar alarm systems. They could have both mechanical and electrical home security systems including CCTV.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/29
The way you title the chapters is very childish and if your goal is to be taken seriously by other writers and readers you just lost the game.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
Something happens to his family (Nova most likely) and he takes revenge against those that caused his family harm.
reinforced hell chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
Do NOT forget your names! That is how they gain control of you! (Or so it is said in "Spirited Away")
reinforced hell chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Awe Hell NAW!
reinforced hell chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
I have a very bad feeling about this 'little lesson'...
reinforced hell chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
HEHEHE! That's funny shite!
reinforced hell chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
He gets into Ravenclaw (His mum gets bragging rights for the rest of her days...) Yup, I'd like to see his father's reaction.