Reviews for How College can Drive You Crazy
Lil Lilypad chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
I realize that you haven't updated in five years, but since you updated your NejiTen stories in December, I'm hoping that you'll maybe, just maybe add a new chapter to this fic?

I squee-ed at the parts with Sessh and Rin; they're my fave couple. X3

I shake my head at Kouga-he doesn't know how much Ayame affects him, does he?

I also noted the fact that Sesshomaru feels that Inuyasha and Rin are opposites, while Inuyasha and Miroku think that Sessh and Rin are opposites. XD

Something that stood out to me-Rin's socks. I have a pair that is similar, though mine have stripes, and are not argyle.

Yeah…Rin can wear anything and not look like a whore.

That has to be my favorite line so far. Will she be wearing less "artistic" clothes anytime soon?

Again, I hope you find the will and/or inspiration to update this fic; I'd be really happy. (It's not very often that I review.)

~Lil
alliwant chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
i love this story. you characterization of them are so funny. I love ayame and sesshoumaru's relationship. Pretty cool and very original. I wanna pummel kouga to a pulp. he's such an asshole! can't wait to see what is in store for all of them!
KogaxAyame's cub chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
This was really cute and i hope that this is just a long break and ur gonna finish rn't that many good fics out there and all...so plz,with all due respect,plz finish this storey,it is really cute and awesome!

~peace,blood,and rock n' roll!Ashley
Blahberghy chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
aw... I love Inuyasha more and more, and its definetly because of your fic! He's so sweet! goodness... I hope they all go to their respective pairs soon! And stupid Kouga! I hope he has to fight for Ayame! He's so mean to her! She should go out with someone else to piss him off! Oh yeah! She definetly should!
Blahberghy chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
goodness, your stories ALWAYS make me laff! I wish you'll update soon! Cuz I love your writing style and I love your stories and i love your plots! I dunno what i DON'T love. seriously.
DeadRatSam chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
That diary excerpt is funny.
Idiotic Owl chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
This is fun. I think that it's safe to assume that you won't be updating this one for a while, though, since you haven't updated in so long.

EGYPTIAN RAT SCREW! I love that game. lol Love, love, love that game. Alright, I'm done. Waiting for an update on Sea of Sand (not to rush you). And on this, too, if you're planning to continue it. ;;
xSaki-chanx chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
This is so awesome! I wish you'll update soon!
Lady Katreina chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Awsome. *contented kitten-full-of-milk smile*

I'm going to click Add story to my Story Alert list and check out your other storys. (Good, marvolous, wundebar!)
BuffyButterflySlayer chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Ok, I totally love the story so far! It's so funny! Can you make Miroku a nude modle! (just for my enjoyment really)

Luv2Luv the stroy and Author

BuffyButterflySlayer
BuffyButterflySlayer chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Holy Crap! I love it so far! Keep up the great work! I swear, I was laughing so hard at that last part I made my bro read it before I reviewed! He's still laughing his head off! (parental units are watching!) Up date quick ok! you promice? You Promice? DO YOU PROMICE! You better or else I'll just have to... have to... WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO THROUGH A COMPUTER! Well, whatever it is, I'll do it!

Luv2Luv

BuffyButterflySlayer
Greenaleydis chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Wow. I really like this story - it is a change from what I am used to. After the second chapter, I was completely used to the character traits nd storyline, as if your story was the actual anime. I also like the sort of "love triangle" if you will. Everything is wonderful. I can't wait until Miroku puts one over on Sango (I am guessing that that is what will happen).

Keep writing!

-Amu-
Animekitty07 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Yay Yay!

Keep Up the Good Work!

~*Animekitty07*~
pyroangel7 chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
I liked it a lot. Please keep going.

-Pyro
Animekitty07 chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
Finally I've Been looking for a story that could get my attention for AGES!

thank you, thank you, thank you!

can't wait till the next chapter!