Reviews for Are You Going to Eat That?
The destroyer of fate chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
well this is an interesting story and amused me greatly ;p
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Cool story
Claire Danielle chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Enjoyed this story, it's a shame it hasn't continued, I would have hoped Mousse would have fallen for Ranma properly with maybe Nabiki as second wife, that would be a great match-up, thanks for sharing
animefreak 171 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
yin and yang are the opposite baka not the same look at the simbol for it it means in all evil there is good and in all good there is evil
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
-Why did I read this again . . . oh yeah, it was the fact that a Ranma/Mousse pairing is ridiculously rare, and I wanted to see how it was set up . . .

I can tell that this was written back when your writing skill was just beginning, as 'The Blind Art' had a lot more thought in it. Ranma would never give in that easily . . . still, after suspending my sense of beleif, I can see an interesting story in the making. You just need to continue/remake it.
Stevie chapter 13 . 5/14/2008
this fic is a really good one, i liked reading it a lot. would you mind sending me the lemon scenes for it to me please? can't wait for the next chapter.
StarfireGreencoon chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 11 . 3/19/2008
All I can say is ... WTF?

Ok, this was twisted, and I know twisted because I have a very twisted sense of humor and this was twisted even beyond my level of twistedness. You have a achieve a level of twisted that is beyond mortal comprehension. :-)

[Gets down on hands and knees and start kowtowing]

Ozzallos chapter 13 . 7/13/2007
Okay, Lord knows I'm right there in line with Ranma-chan fics, but this... First, I'd advise buying a friendly proof-reader from the corner 7-11. Second, and the bigger issue by far is the totally implausible plot. I can actually hang with ranma marrying mousse out of honor, believe it or not. I can even see him going along with it as a means of getting out of the kisses. It would have helped if you had invested more plot and detail into those points, but conceptually, I'm there.

But your entire characterization of Ranma after that point is where we part company in a violent manner. Ranma, the manly man and mousse, his a-list rival go from bitter competition to lovers in the space of what I can only assume are months, if that; all while ranma's all jiggy with the sex as a female the very first night. No, wrong, uh-uh.

believe it or not, i'm good with a ranmachan-mousse match that's well written. this story, however, is not it. Good luck on your future endevors, however.
mhairi chapter 13 . 7/11/2007
I don't review much anymore. But I wanted tell you that I've really enjoyed your story thus far. The ideas are inovative and interesting. Not repetive and over done. Keep up the good work.

May your Muse never leave you.

Excel chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Aquawyrm chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
Poor Ryoga. Oh, well. This is convoluted.
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
Well, so Akane can get greedy too uh? As well as show her continuing stupidity, it wouldn't surprise me if Soun allows the marriage to proceed so Ranma can be made jealous somehow. Looking forward to the next part.
James Axelrad chapter 13 . 7/9/2007
its still an interesting fic to read. coudl stand more frequent updates of course.
Innortal chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
Weird addition, but nice.