Reviews for For Ears to Hear that Can
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Poor Mouth. : )

And I'm glad Merry didn't get permanently saddled with the longer version of his name.

But I liked Boromir's best of all.
Arrina chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I just relized I hadn't read these yet either. They are funny! I love Pip.
Neeritai chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Snorff. *giggle* *laugh*

Soo funny! And Pippin was quite clever.

Poor Mouth Of Sauron, being forced to talk to hobbits. He was such a great character in the movie, with that used-car-salesman smile and the enormous teeth.
bethahnee chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
LOVE the parody in the last one! my favorite of these four is the first one. Meriadoc is quite a strange name, now that I think of it. good thing my nickname is Merry, not Meriadoc.

Anargil _~
Eregriel Gloswen chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Great work. My personal favorite is the first one; it's just so innocent and cute. I'd love to see an expansion of it into a longer one-shot, but that's often how I feel about really good drabbles.
Lady Eleclya chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
These 4 little stories were all so sweet! Hobbits are just amazing creatures...they can make you laugh and cry so quickly! I think my favorite one was "What Really Happened at the Black Gate"...

~Eleclya

"I was sworn to Denethor, not you," Pippin grinned. "Unless I missed something, you're not king yet, anyway."

"Nice one, Pip," Merry said admiringly.
MauraLabingi chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
That was really enjoyable! Haha...I really liked the last one!
IceEmber chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
_ They were all so good! I especially liked the last two. Pip is my favorite.

~*Ice Ember*~
smalldiver chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
These are so lovely - I love the idea of Boromir comforting Pippin and encouraging him to live, and Frodo wanting to name his cousin something other than Merry is so sweet!
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
"A Pale Light Lingers" is haunting. I wouldn't be surprised if Pippin had heard Boromir while lying on the battlefield. And "What Really Happened" is a delightful way to end on a light note!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Just delightful, I loved them a nice touch that Boromir should send Pippin back and the quarrell over the shirt was hilarious As was Shadowfax, my cats would agree 1
Captain Pagie chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Omg! This was good so good. The first one was funny, in a quiet way. Meriadoc, I always wondered about that name. The others were sad. I kept reading the 3rd one, and it took me a second, to realise it was Boromir, it is, isn't it? Wow, if it's not I am EXTREMELY slow.

Just don't tell Trisher if I'm wrong. Or Andrew.

PDA: Too late.

Dammit.

PDA: No, I really thing it is Boromir, you might be right for once Paige!

Shut it Andrew. Let's not forget who beat you. Who got beat by a girl...twice.

PDA: Not cool.

I thought not.

PDA: Yes, well, my personal favorite was the one with Pippin. That was extremely Funny.

I wasn't there yet, Andrew, you idiot.

PDA: Fine. Carry on. Idiotsaywhat!

Huh?

PDA:Ladies and Gentlemen, the Idiot!

Not funny. ANYWAY! I have to say, I love the Black Gate one, that was really good. Eomer calling Aragorn a scruffy ranger, that was good.

PDA: Can I say something?

Why do you ask?

PDA: XD, I was being polite.

Thank you, go on.

PDA: I was going to anyway, rather you said yes or no.

THEN GO!

PDA: Sheesh, sheesh. Ignore her, you see, she is aching from v-ball practice. but anyway, that was a particularly funny.

Wow, this is getting long, Andy.

PDA: Don't call me Andy. Paigie.

X(, gr. Anyway...

ROCK ON!

- LiL Pippin Padfoot & Point Dex Andrew

*Representin C-Town Pride**

PDA: I'm not from C-Town. :(

Fine...

*Representing C-Town AND M-Town Pride**

Better?

PDA: Thank you, considering your typing this.

Your welcome.
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Ohh! I LOVED the Black gate one! Mwhahaahaa! Perfect! :D
Quiet Infinity chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
LOL! I love the last one. For some reason, I can't remember you posting that in your journal. Maybe I just missed it?

Well, anyway, wonderful little drabbles. They are all little masterpieces in themselves. :)
Elven Kitten chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Lol, very good! I gotta say... the last one scared me... O_o... lol! Luved 'em! _ Keep up the great work! :)

Namarie!