Reviews for Havoc in the House
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Hehehehe, where to begin? This is beautifully mental and insane, it's Arson, but more than that, he's infectious and everything is drawn into his insane antics, and it's just, boundless XD. Funnily enough my favourite parts were in the earlier chapters, but that might be because I got some of the game/film references, whereas I'm obviously not familiar with most of the OCs here. Also in the early chapters there was a sense of rationality and order being ruthlessly persecuted, whereas later on it seemed like there wasn't much left to tear apart. That's not a complaint mind, it's all hilarious :D, something just stood out to me in the early chapters .
Lori chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
EP! LIKE!

OMG. I did NOT know this was up, my dear! (shakes you) I LOVE YOU AND YOUR RANDOMNESS!

BROCK OH LE
Chaos Sparda chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
You weren't kidding when you called it havoc in the house. That is definitely the appropriate word, part with the Iguana still has me laughing. The rest was just utter craziness.
xCrimson Fantasyx chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Meep. o_o; -Has an earge to give Arson something that tastes Strawberry.-

Dante: DON'T YOU DARE!

What? You already did.

Dante: I don't want to make it worst...

All well.

Anyway, Still reading the rest, thought I might review before I forgot too. o_o; All I can say that this story is making my day! XD
Chaos Sparda chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
This is the funniest and most random thing I've ever !It's so random that it's almost an no it isn' update soon
Mor chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
LMAO

cant believe i didnt find this earlier *grins*

Arson at his insanest *laughs*

cant wait for the next update

*hugs*
The Huntress chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
OMG that was so frickne hilarious! I love psychotic fan-fics! Especially the ones where Dante ends up crying...and annoyed...and all the other stuff...
Kato Shingetsu chapter 5 . 4/15/2005
Move to Chicago! _ I miss it so much!
scar Queen chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That is cute! You made me laugh big time. .
Asato-Chan chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
LOL! this is really funny!
AzureNight13 chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
This is still goddammed funny lmao lmao lmao
gone-bam-gone chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
XD funny as awlays. No wonder Dante never wants to take Trish out... I think I'm going to do a Trish and call a waiter a hooker, just to see their reaction XD

Poor Belle XD
Sable chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
these are cute!
Blanka chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
me likes the first chapter the best. D
Kato Shingetsu chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
_ hehehehehehe Arson is so funny! I like this story and I hope you continue it!