Reviews for Please?
so good!
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
aw... i love it
daviderl31 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oh, yes! A MUCH better ending.
Teary-Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That's how is should be! Great story.
A Sapphire Sky chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
GOOD. I woulda prefered that then the real ending. I can't stop thinking about them! Wa! Sobs
Jen chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I like how this was written!
sosmitten chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Very nice. A much more satisfying ending.
netherfield chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
A lovely cozy love moment ahich ASP would never give us! Good thing you did!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Love how shes got her bestfriend back.
afallingstar chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
hey.. thanks for that. that was really sweet and good. just the ending i want for them, hopefully we get it. love the story
Noefanic chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aww, that actually managed to make me feel better and kinda sad at the same time. Now why didn't that happen on the show? :)

Amazing fic, as always. I really do love all your stories, especially Crumbling Walls and Can Sleep Again, but either the review button seemed too far away or just acted all crazy - yeah, you know how it is. ;)
KeitaWolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Thank god! I was almost in tear when I saw this episode yesterday. Of course I couldn't wallow properly as Rory and Logan were together, and I have this feeling that Logan is cheating on Rory or using Rory to cheat on someing... but anyways, This was really good and made me feel suddenly better... I honestly felt so glum waking up this morning. I've been a LukeLorelai shipper since season 1... and now here we are on season 5 or is it 6? And they've broken up - which literally made me throw things at the TV in frustration (I speak the truth, ask my sister who tried to dissipear)

Anyways. Awesome Fic, I think you could continue it, but I have a feeling that it will be strongest if it's a one shot.

Thank you Thank you Thank you! You helped me realize that there is hope... You were much more reasuring than Sookie... 40 years... PAH! What's with that?
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
You know how to make a person happy ;) I'm having a big smile on my face now :D Great story, I love it ;)