Reviews for Coincidences
Samahenoy Phye chapter 33 . 7/13/2011
I never get tired of reading it. One of the best stories i've ever read and definitely one of my favorites. D

I hope you continue writing.
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 33 . 7/17/2010
awe!

so cute..i have to admit, it did annoy the fuck out of me when it took them so long to get together..and really she was being so fuckin stupid damnit...aha newayz, i luved it! lolz

hugZ()
P chapter 33 . 9/28/2005
hi, i just came across this site and well i just read ur fanfic and i have to tell you... THAT WAS GREAT! i totally loved it from the beginning! i'm gonna go look for the sequel now! keep up the brilliant work!
GeoffreysAngel chapter 33 . 8/23/2005
Well I decided to wait til I was completely finished with this story to review. Ok honestly I really enjoyed it!:) This was a well written story, awsome job!:)
WiccanOne chapter 33 . 4/21/2005
That was an amazing and wonderful ending to an amazing and wonderful story. I will be looking out for that sequel!:)
Ang5632 chapter 33 . 4/10/2005
hey! I'm new to this place. A friend recomended this site. I read ur whole story yesterday. A lot of reading at one time, but the story was very interesting and kept my attention. I see you are gonna write a sequal. I cant wait to read it!
EAZYADICT chapter 33 . 4/4/2005
Amazing! Its one of the best fanfics I've read. I totally loved it. The way you kept finding more conflicts was incredible, and as all stories should be: A HAPPY ENDING! I can't wait to read more of your work.
jessesfan0409 chapter 33 . 4/3/2005
THAT WAS...what's the word? Well, there is no word. But as much as I would enjoy a sequal, I think it was to perfect to make a when there is a great movie that is perfect and then they ruin it with a sequal...like cinderella.(But I'm sure if you did make one, I'm sure it would be great!) But I think a new story is in order; with new emotions and new drama. Your an amazing writer and I think that you can accomplish anything that you set your mind too!
Jennah chapter 33 . 4/3/2005
That was really really good...ive been reading it for a while now and ive always like been waiting for you to update...and everytime there was a new chapter i was never dissapointed...it was a wicked good story and i cant wait for the sequel!

-Jennah
summerlandwriter14 chapter 33 . 4/2/2005
the was a wonderful masterpiece i enjoyed every minute.

you MUST MUST MUST make a sequel

YOU MUST!
xohugsndkissesox chapter 33 . 4/2/2005
no! its over *tear*. amazing story! i loved it. You had me hooked on it since the first chapter. i cant wait for the sequal! ur an amwsome author! xoxoxooxxo
charmedchick4eva chapter 33 . 4/2/2005
i loved the ending! i can't wait for a sequel, plz write it soon!
Aradia-rising chapter 32 . 4/1/2005
Not last chapter! No No No! keep going! I demand it!
Caitlin chapter 32 . 4/1/2005
Hey this is great! I was wondering if you could have one more chapter where you talk about how Bradin and Jessica are, and how Will is and Jason... like you could do a 3 months later, sorta thing... but I don't know, just an idea! Well, if you are going to end it here, great story, it was really good and I enjoyed it, but if you are going to make another chapter, well, still good story and I'll review the next chapter... lol.. bye!
DaleSnail chapter 31 . 4/1/2005
love it! plz upload soon!