Reviews for The Concept of Good
hi-def chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
with buffy's history, she'll probably try to hook up with d of alucard
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Cool cross overs I hope to read more this is getting interesting. _ and not to mention I love how Hermione freaked at Left Hand that was just priceless! LOL!
CallaRose4ever chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Cool Oh my gosh. I am so interested in what happens next. What does Dracula want with Buffy's blood on that dagger? Will there be a pairing with Buffy. (she is my favorite character in Buffy Crossovers and I love parings) I am so beyond curious please post more soon.
Kitala chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
Love it so far. There's so much going on at once and I really hope you're going to be able to tie it all in nicely.
mcgurrin chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
please continue
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
Loved how you pulled D into the past very good idea. Keep up the good writing.
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Kind of a slow start but ok.
da5id chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
i like .
Sesshomaru-is-my-master chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
love it and you have to update soon
Inui's bastard love-child chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Now you did it you woke up my One Piece muses with your cake review version at the end of your wonderful fic.

Luffy-muse: *Head perks up as he attempts to release himself from Sanji-muses mousetrap* "Did someone say cake? What type?"

Sanji-muse: *Looks up from reseting his giant mousetrap* "Shut up Luffy-muse and stay out of their fridge."
svannah chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
hey it is good so far im sure in the end it will

be great! I think i like this darcy character she reminds me of another story(JD)hehe well keep writing and ill keep reading
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
this is really good you two! poke! do you no how hard it is to get here! *grumbles * oh well here is a review all for you and hope for many more in the future!